- This article is about the LEGO set. For the fortress seen in the TV series, see here.
2505 Garmadon's Dark Fortress is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - Pilot Episodes set released in 2011. It includes Samukai, Bonezai, Chopov, Lord Garmadon, Kai, Nya, the Nunchucks of Lightning, the Scythe of Quakes, the Shurikens of Ice, a Thunder Bolt, two Silver Bone Axes, a Silver Sword, and a Katana.
Battle for the weapons of Spinjitzu at Garmadon’s Dark Fortress!
Samukai has taken 3 of the golden weapons back to Garmadon’s underworld lair and it’s up to Kai and Nya to get them back. Before they battle their evil skeleton enemies, they need to get past the castle’s defenses including flick-fire missiles and a massive spider! Let this epic battle between good and evil commence! Set includes 6 Minifigures and 5 weapons.
- Includes 6 Minifigures: Kai, Nya, Garmadon, Samukai, Bonezai, and Chopov
- Features 5 weapons: shurikens of ice, golden scythe, nunchucks of lightning, black sword and silver sword
- Garmadon’s Dark Fortress features ejecting spider and grave, missiles, tower prisons, and moving throne
- Spin the towers!
- Flick-fire the wall-mounted missiles!
- Launch the spider to attack!
- Garmadon’s Dark Fortress is over 10” (25cm) tall and 11” (28cm) wide
- Despite Garmadon's throne being seen on the top of the castle in the set, Garmadon's throne room in the series is seen deep beneath the fortress.
- The bone throne in the non-canon graphic novel "The Challenge of Samukai" is much bigger than the one in this set.
- This is the first set in which Kai and Nya are the only ninja in a set (although Nya was not a ninja at the time).