- Not to be confused with the vehicle itself.
The 2506 Skull Truck is a Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - pilot episodes set released in August 2011. It includes the Skull Truck, Jay, Zane, Wyplash, Lord Garmadon, the Nunchucks of Lightning, a Thunder Bolt, a Brown Spear, and a Silver Bone Axe.
Take on the Skull Truck and retrieve the Nunchucks of Lightning!
Lord Garmadon and Wyplash have stolen the Nunchucks of Lightning and are escaping in the Skull Truck. Jay and Zane have been sent to stop them. Help them to dodge the Skull Truck’s mighty bone fist and powerful jaws! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons!
- Includes 4 minifigures: Jay, Zane, Lord Garmadon and Wyplash with assorted weapons
- Skull Truck features moving jaws, firing bone fist and 2 cages
- Also includes Nunchucks of Lightning, thunder bolt, bone axe and spear
- Aim and fire the bone fist!
- Battle on any terrain with huge rubber tires and realistic suspension!
- Snap the jaws of the skull face closed with the Skull Truck’s suspension system!
- Trap your enemies in the bone cages!
- Measures over 7” (17cm) wide, 9” (22cm) long and 7” (17cm) tall.
- Ironically, while Wyplash appears to drive the Skull Truck, he never did in the show. It was Samukai in the pilot episodes and Kruncha and Nuckal in "Ninjaball Run."
- Despite the bone hand being able to reel things back in in the show, in the sets the hand just shoots like a normal weapon.