- This is about the set. For the actual location, see here.
2507 Fire Temple is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - pilot episodes set released in August, 2011. It includes Sensei Wu, Zane, Kai, Nya, Lord Garmadon, Samukai, Kruncha, the Sword of Fire, the Scythe of Quakes, the Shurikens of Ice, the Nunchucks of Lightning, two Silver Swords, two Katanas, a Golden Katana, a Nin-Jô, a Thunder Bolt, a Silver Bone Axe, and two Silver Daggers.
Save the Dragon Sword of Fire from the clutches of the evil Skeleton Army!
The battle for control of the 4 Spinjitzu weapons has begun! Help Sensei Wu, Zane and Nya to stop Lord Garmadon and his evil skeleton army from taking the ultimate Spinjitzu weapon- the dragon sword of fire. Split the temple in half to release the Fire Dragon! Use the Fire Dragon to protect the sword by spitting fire balls at Lord Garmadon! Also includes Samukai, Kruncha, 4 golden weapons and 14 assorted weapons.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Sensei Wu, Zane, Kai, Nya, Lord Garmadon, Samukai and Kruncha.
- Weapons include: scythe of quakes, nunchucks of lightning, shurikens of ice, Dragon sword of fire, 3 golden swords, 2 silver swords, 3 black swords, 2 daggers, spear, thunderbolt, bone axe and staff.
- Spit fire balls with the Fire Dragon!
- Fire Dragon is fully poseable.
- Split the temple in half for play inside!
- Features Japanese inspired elements and "painted" windows!
- Measures over 10” (25cm) wide and 11” (27cm) tall!
- Fire Dragon measures over 15” (cm) wide, 17” (cm) long and 3” (cm) tall.
- In 2012, the set was awarded the "Activity Toy of the Year" title at the 12th Annual Toy of the Year Awards.
- This set is the only one to include all four Golden Weapons in this wave.
- Although the floor inside is wooden, the show has a bridge, lava floors, and rocks.