Stage an aerial conflict between Doubloon's Raid Zeppelin airship and Zane's flyer. The Zeppelin is armed with a firing front cannon, 2 stud shooters and has a trapdoor function to drop barrels of dynamite (and captured Ninja warriors!). Retaliate by firing the flyer's elemental ice stud shooters and battle for the special Djinn Blade with 'trapped' Jay element.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Zane, Doubloon and Clancee.
- The Raid Zeppelin airship features a spring-activated pirate cannon, 2 stud shooters, anchor-shaped fold-out wings, trapdoor function to drop a barrel of dynamite (or minifigures), adjustable pirate flag and translucent fire elements.
- Zane's flyer features handlebars, 2 adjustable hover blades and 2 elemental ice stud shooters.
- Weapons include a translucent dark-blue Djinn Blade with trapped Jay' element, Zane's 2 golden katanas and 2 golden shurikens, Doubloon's 2 pirate swords and Clancee's broomstick.
- Raid Zeppelin measures over 5" (15cm) high, 11" (29cm) long and 6" (16cm) wide.
- Zane's flyer measures over 3" (1cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide.
- This is the only Skybound set that features Zane. Similarly, in Possession, 70737 Titan Mech Battle was the only set to feature Zane in his main outfit for the season (70730 Chain Cycle Ambush included Zane, but in his Airjitzu form). Also, in Tournament of Elements, Zane was only featured in 70748 Titanium Dragon, and in the Hands of Time wave, Zane was exclusive to the 70624 Vermillion Invader.
- All minifigures are exclusive in this set, although Clancee and Doubloon appeared in later sets wearing "battle" armor.
- The Jay Djinn Blade is exclusive to this set.