The action-play possibilities are endless with this detailed Tiger Widow Island model, featuring a tower with a Ninja mission room and opening cave, plus a falling palm tree function and poseable spider. Defend the island from Sqiffy's [sic] pirate flyer and the Dogshank big figure's attacks, dropping coconuts on her from the tower and Sensei Wu's hot air balloon.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Nya, Cole, Sensei Wu and Sqiffy, [sic] plus a Dogshank big figure.
- Tiger Widow Island features a tower with a coconut-dropping function, vine for a Ninja to swing down from, a Ninja mission room with swinging lantern, a cave with lever-operated opening entrance and hidden crystal and golden elements.
- The island also features a bridge, ladder and falling-palm-tree function to knock over intruders.
- The pirate flyer attaches to the Sqiffy minifigure's back and has adjustable wings, blades and an attachment point for the Djinn Blade.
- Tiger Widow Island measures over 9" (25cm) high, 12" (33cm) wide and 6" (17cm) deep. Sensei Wu's hot air balloon measures over 3" (8cm) high, 1" (5cm) long and 1" (3cm) wide.
- This is the first Ninjago set to feature a big-fig, Dogshank, who is exclusive to this set.
- This is the only set to feature Cole in his Airjitzu V2 suit with shoulder padding.
- This is, along with 70593 The Green NRG Dragon, the only sets to include Cole in his ghost form.
- Master Wu was never seen wearing his suit in this set nor wearing a pilot helmet. Instead, he wore his retired robes.