Official LEGO.com Description
Speed to the rescue with Jay’s Lightning Jet!
Save Ed and Edna from the shark army’s crab with Jay’s Lightning Jet in this thrilling THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. The jet has a handle for easy pick-up-and-play and maximum swooshability, plus an opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooter and trigger-activated rotating electro-disc. The crab features posable legs, a snapping pincer and 6-stud rapid shooter, and the set also includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons to dial up the role-play conflict.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Jay, Ed, Edna, Crusty, Jelly and Shark Army Thug.
- Lightning Jet features a handle for easy play, opening minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooter, trigger-activated rotating electro-disc, adjustable wings and lots of antennae.
- Crab features 6 posable legs, a snapping pincer and a 6-stud rapid shooter.
- Weapons include Jay's spiked flail, Crusty's fish chainsaw, Jelly's stud-shooter and fish with extra studs, and Shark Army Thug's fish hammer.
- Also includes Ed's wrench element.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Lightning Jet measures over 7” (20cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 11” (30cm) wide.
- Crab measures over 2” (6cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- This is the first set to contain Ed and Edna—Jay's parents, who have been recurring characters since the series' conception. Despite being based off the Ninjago film and not the TV show, Ed and Edna bear strong resemblances to their appearances in the show.
- It is similar to 9442 Jay's Storm Fighter, in that it contains a jet for Jay.
- It's called 'Lightning Mech' in the film.
- According to a LEGO catalog, one of the Shark Army Warrior's name is Crusty. However, he is also available in 70632 Quake Mech and is called Mike the Spike. It is unknown which is the official name.
- It is possible that they are two different characters, but they share the same minifigure.