Evade the traps inside the Temple!
Join a ninja mission to infiltrate THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ Temple of The Ultimate Ultimate Weapon. The temple features a secret entrance, trapdoor function, rock-dropping, and dynamite-dropping functions, blade-shooting and chopping-sword traps, dungeon, a hanging cage to capture a minifigure inside, and a pull-out section with poles for minifigures to leap between to reach the treasure chest. This set includes 7 minifigures with assorted weapons and 2 buildable temple guardian figures for endless action role-play fun.
- Build your own Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, featuring trapdoor, rock-dropping and dynamite-dropping functions, a dungeon with a secret entrance/escape route, library, storage room, two attic rooms, hanging cage and much more!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 7 minfigures: Kai, Nya, Cole, Zane, Lloyd, Jay and Jungle Garmadon with four arms and new jungle outfit decoration, plus two buildable temple guardian figures
- LEGO NINJAGO brick building toys are compatible with all other LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon measures over 19” tall, 14” wide and 11” deep. Temple guardians stand over 3” tall
- 1403 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- The temple guardians did appear in the film. But, they were merely statues and didn’t come to life.
- The temple is called the Temple of Fragile Foundations in the film.
- The booby traps never appeared in the film.
- The pieces of a complete LEGO skeleton are scattered around the temple. Their locations are as follows:
- A head is on the left side of the second floor, next to the golden katana.
- An arm is clipped onto the bone cage.
- A leg is on the rod that protrudes when the trapdoor is activated.
- Another leg, another arm, and the torso are in the dungeons.
- This is the second Ninjago set to feature all six Ninja, followed by 70618 Destiny's Bounty in the same wave. The first is 70751 Temple of Airjitzu.
- This is the first set to include all of the ninja hairpieces.
- Zane's head print is exclusive to this set.
- Instead of the Weapons, six golden flowers in a box are included in the set. One flower may represent one Weapon.
- Also, the box is larger as well.
- The set has stickered pictures of Wu and Garmadon as infants.
- However, the picture of Garmadon and Misako in the film is absent in the set.
- A statue is included within the temple of someone labeled "Master Knap". The statue is built using the head of Yang's Students, a Vermillion helmet, and armor.
- This is likely an Easter egg referencing the Design Manager for Ninjago, Michael Knap.
- The doormat that says "The Garmadons" is missing in this set.