- For other uses, see Destiny's Bounty (disambiguation).
70618 Destiny's Bounty is a set released on August 1, 2017, based on its appearance in the film, The LEGO Ninjago Movie. It includes all the Ninja (Lloyd, Kai, Nya, Cole, Zane, and Jay) in their Ninja Force gis, and Master Wu, the Ultimate Weapon and the Destiny's Bounty.
Official LEGO.com Description
Construct Wu’s huge ninja training base, Destiny’s Bounty. This highly detailed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ model consists of 3 modular levels and features a double-headed dragon figurehead, decorated sails, wind-up-and-release anchors, dojo area for ninja training, a bathroom and Wu’s bedroom in the hull. This amazing model also includes hidden weapons including the ultimate weapon— the laser-style pointer, plus 7 minifigures with assorted weapons to bolster the exciting role-play possibilities.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Wu, Kai, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, Jay, and Cole.
- Destiny’s Bounty features 3 modular levels (top deck, Wu’s dojo and mid-deck/hull), a double-headed dragon figurehead, 3 decorated sails, a chain of lanterns, 2 wind-up-and-release anchors, sky pirates skull handle, 2 barrels, and 3 crates, Wu's bedroom with a bed for a minifigure, and a bathroom in the hull, dojo with a scroll, training dummy and 3 training weapons, plus hidden weapons under the deck.
- Weapons aboard Destiny's Bounty include the laser-style pointer, 4 golden sais, 2 golden katanas, 2 silver katanas, a crossbow, a black stone warrior sword, 2 golden shurikens and an Aeroblade with golden blades.
- Minifigure weapons include Wu’s staff, Kai’s 2 katanas, Lloyd's tasseled sword, Zane's bow and arrow, Nya's tasseled spear, Jay's spiked flail, and Cole's hammer.
- Accessory elements include 3 books, a broom, shovel, big telescope, handheld telescope, and 2 fishing rods, Vermillion armor, Garmadon's skeleton helmet, Anacondrai skull helmet, letter to Misako, 4 fish, 2 collectible cards, map of NINJAGO® world and a sextant.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Destiny’s Bounty measures over 17” (45cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
- The rotating engines near the ship's cabin strongly resemble the engines from the original set, 9446 Destiny's Bounty.
- The set includes many small "easter eggs" from throughout the TV show, including Garmadon's first helmet (Pilot Episodes), an Anacondrai Cultist helmet (season four), an Aeroblade (season five), a Djinn Blade hilt (season six), and Vermillion torso armor (season seven).
- It also includes a sticker of a framed photo featuring the Ninja (minus Nya) pre-season 8, which refers to a photo Wu has in "Wrong Place, Wrong Time".
- The set's description states that the letter included is to Misako, likely a reference to the letter a young Wu sent to Misako in order to win her love, as explored in "Spellbound".
- This is the fourth Ninjago set to be based on Destiny's Bounty, and of these sets, it is the largest version in terms of its piece count. It contains over five hundred more than the second-largest version, 71705 Destiny's Bounty
- This the third Ninjago set to feature all six Ninja, the first two being 70751 Temple of Airjitzu and the previous set, 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon. 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu would later become the fourth.
- This is the fourth largest ship LEGO has ever produced. The first is Metal Beard's Sea Cow from The LEGO Movie, second, being the Silent Mary from the Pirates of the Caribbean line, and the third, being Pirates of Barracuda Bay from the Ideas theme.
- This is the only set from The LEGO Ninjago Movie to also appear in the show.
- This is one of Tommy Andreasen's favorite Ninjago sets and his favorite The LEGO Ninjago Movie set.