Official LEGO.com Description
Claim the Slow-Mo Time Blade with Jay’s lightning-fast bike!
Beat Commander Blunck’s Vermillion racer to claim the Slow-Mo Time Blade with Jay’s Desert Lightning bike, featuring stud-shooting headlight-style elements, foldout lightning bolt booster elements and big wheels. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Jay, Commander Blunck and Tannin.
- Desert Lightning features a minifigure seat, big wheels, stud-shooting translucent headlight-style elements, foldout lightning bolt booster elements and golden-colored ninja blades.
- Vermillion racer features a minifigure seat and tracks.
- Includes the translucent-blue Slow-Mo Time Blade.
- Also includes Commander Blunck's Vermillion axe.
- Accessory elements include Commander Blunck and Tannin's Vermillion helmets, plus two red snake elements.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- Desert Lightning measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Vermillion racer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Jay's Lightning Bike bears resemblance to 9441 Kai's Blade Cycle, a 2012 set that featured a large red motorcycle for Kai.
- Tannin is exclusive to this set.
- However, he is the same minifigure as Rivett. The only difference is that Tannin does not have a chest armor piece.
- This was the cheapest way to get Fusion Jay, with the only other way being the 70626 Dawn of Iron Doom set. The only exception is that this set does not include Jay's shoulder pads.
- The Desert Lightning made its first appearance in "A Line in the Sand."
- This set is the cheapest way to get the Slow-Mo Time Blade.