Official LEGO.com Description
Watch out for the mighty egg-launching Vermillion Invader!
Help Zane escape with the Forward Time Blade under attack from Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw’s Vermillion Invader. The Invader has two minifigure cockpits, a rubber track and a spring-loaded dual egg catapult to knock down the included barrier—and any minifigure trying to hide behind it. Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw are armed with Vermillion swords and an axe and Zane has a katana to add to the role-play battle action. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: Zane, Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw.
- Vermillion Invader vehicle features two minifigure cockpits, a spring-loaded dual egg catapult with two eggs with translucent-red snake slime elements, a rubber track, Vermillion decoration, three attached red snake and one red half-snake elements.
- Includes a barrier featuring wood-, stone- and swamp reed-effect elements.
- Also includes the translucent-green Forward Time Blade.
- Aim to knock down the target—and any minifigure hiding behind it—with the dual egg catapult.
- Weapons include Zane’s katana, Commander Raggmunk’s Vermillion axe and Vermillion sword, and Slackjaw’s Vermillion sword.
- Accessory elements include Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw’s Vermillion helmets.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Vermillion Invader measures over 5” (13cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 7”(19cm) wide.
- Barrier measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- The set version varies a lot from the one in the show.
- The set includes three Vermillion snakes and two Vermillion eggs—however, due to their shortened size, the snakes are unable to fit in the eggs.
- On the back of the box, the catapults are shown to fire the eggs. However, in reality, the eggs do not launch and just create rattling sounds.
- Zane's Fusion minifigure is exclusive to this set.
- Zane's minifigure has a new headpiece, with an exclusive face print. It doesn’t feature the usual second face, which had the blue visor to go with his Ninja mask. The new headpiece allows for Zane's hairpiece (not included) to be placed on the head without the second face being slightly visible in the back.
- The face print for this Zane minifigure would go on to be the basis for Zane’s face in Seasons eight and nine of the series, as evidenced by the small scratches on the top left of his faceplate.