Official LEGO.com Description
Create the coolest Spinjitzu tricks with the Ice Ninja!
Show off cool Spinjitzu skills with Zane! Place the Ice Ninja in the capsule with his shurikens, attach to the spinner and pull the rip cord. Spin, roll, jump and learn crazy tricks like The Drift. Then create your own Spinjitzu challenges and battle your friends to show who is the supreme Spinjitzu expert!
- Includes a Zane minifigure.
- Features a Spinjitzu spinner with buildable LEGO® brick handle, spinner element with minifigure capsule and rip cord, weapon rack with 2 ice shurikens, and Zane’s 2 shurikens.
- Learn The Palm Spin, The Orbit, The Zen, The Leapfrog, The Drift, The Knockout and other cool Spinjitzu moves.
- Create your own spin-tastic challenges and compete against your friends.
- Go online for even more Spinjitzu tricks and inspiring videos.
- Combine with other Spinjitzu Masters spinner sets—70628 Lloyd, 70633 Kai, 70634 Nya, 70635 Jay and 70637 Cole—for ninja vs. ninja skill showdowns.
- This cool toy for kids is suitable for ages 6-14.
- Spinjitzu spinner (without rip cord) measures over 5” (14cm) high, 3” (8cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Weapon rack measures over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- This set includes two Ice Aeroblades, except they have white studs instead of transparent light blue.
- Just like in 70637 Cole Spinjitzu Master, Zane's minifigure simply uses the entire hood from the movie rather than blending pieces from the show. This is due to his hood already having been white.
- The Spinjitzu Masters Zane minifigureis exclusive to this spinner set.
- His faceprint is also exclusive, due to the fact that his eyes point to the left instead of the right.