It includes Ninja Force Lloyd, Lord Garmadon, Casual Jacketed Cole, Mistaké, Black Training Dareth, Spinjitzu Training Lil' Nelson, Chad, Runme, Betsy and her baby, Chan Kong-Sang, Runde, Runje, Private Puffer, a small boat and a segment of the Ninjago City Dockside. The Docks feature a pier with a small crane, a food stall, two houses, a sculptor's workshop, Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, an arcade and Mistaké's Tea Shop.
Have fun with Lloyd, Cole and friends at THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ 70657 NINJAGO® City Docks and defend against Garmadon’s attacks. This highly detailed set features a harbor with a functioning crane and boat, and 2 levels of Old World locations including a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; house with map room and kitchen/bedroom; sculptor's workshop; plus a dojo. Experience modern NINJAGO City life on The Street with a tearoom and an arcade with interchangeable billboards, buildable arcade games, functioning vending machine and a buildable pig ‘balloon’ attached to the roof. This set also includes 13 LEGO NINJAGO minifigures.
- Includes 13 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd, Cole (in casual outfit), Garmadon, Private Puffer, Runje, Chan Kong-Sang, Runme, Runde, Dareth, Lil’ Nelson, Mystake, Chad and Betsy (with a baby figure).
- Features a modular design for easy play, including a harbor, Old World (lower level), Old World (upper level) and The Street.
- Harbor features brick-built water; boathouse with a boat for a minifigure with an opening roof, oar and secret compartment with 2 collectible NINJAGO® ‘cards'; dock with functioning crane; removable barrels containing assorted elements; and an opening cave.
- Old World (lower level) features: a grocery store with tipping food display and rotating rotisserie; alleyway; and a sculptor’s workshop with a buildable statue and statue elements.
- Old World (upper level) features Runde the explorer and Mystake's house, and Dareth's dojo.
- House features a map room with assorted elements including a globe, sextant and a book with a collectible Atlantis ‘card' inside; sliding doors; kitchen/bedroom with buildable oven, sink, bunk beds with removable top bunk, and assorted elements including a TV; and a roof with attachment points for 2 minifigures.
- Dojo features 4 katanas, 4 shurikens, weapon racks and assorted elements including a Sensei Chen tournament leaflet, 3 trophies and exterior wall with scroll.
- The Street features the explorer and Mystake's tearoom, arcade with billboards, and a newspaper stand with 3 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Tearoom features a service counter, opening entrance door, scales, teapot, cup and 2 NINJAGO® News elements.
- Arcade features 2 buildable arcade games, a buildable candy machine, interchangeable billboards, functioning vending machine with money bill and 3 soda can elements, and a buildable pig ‘balloon' attached to the roof.
- Weapons include the Green Ninja Lloyd's sword, Garmadon's 4 katanas and Private Puffer's fish chainsaw.
- Accessory elements include Cole's mobile phone, Runje's fishing rod, Chan Kong-Sang’s money bill, Runme’s hammer and chisel, Lil’ Nelson’s arm cast, Chad’s cup and Betsy’s baby bottle.
- Connect to 70620 NINJAGO® City for endless ninja adventures.
- This cool toy for kids measures over 14” (37 cm) high, 14” (38 cm) wide and 9” (25 cm) deep.
- This set comes with Dareth, Lil' Nelson, and Mistaké, three characters from the show who never appeared in the movie.
- There is an exclusive casual variant of Cole included.
- The torso also includes a jacket that wasn't featured in the movie, but was seen in concept art for the film.
- Much like 70620 Ninjago City, the stickered elements of this set includes some references to Ninjago and other past LEGO themes.
- The explorers' house has two maps; one is of the island of Mata Nui from Bionicle appears on a map, with its name spelled out in the Matoran alphabet, and the other is of Ninjago Island. The house also has a framed painting of 70618 Destiny's Bounty.
- The arcade has two arcade machines; one has LEGO Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin and the other has Junkbot, an old LEGO webgame.
- The arcade also has two posters; one depicts Starfarer and the other references Bionicle – Mask of Ultimate Power.
- The exterior of the arcade has five interchangeable billboards; two of them are are "breaking news" posters of the ninja and Garmadon respectively, one of these references Adventurers, advertising "Thunder Adventure Tours", another references Ultra Agents and the last one advertises the roof-top sushi bar on 70620 Ninjago City.
- Three 1x2 tiles that represent cards of Ninja Force Zane, Lord Garmadon and a Squid Warrior from Atlantis.
- A signed picture of Johnny Thunder from Adventurers appears in Mistaké's house.
- This is the only set from The LEGO Ninjago Movie to not have a product animation.
- Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo and Mistaké's Tea Shop makes their first appearance in set form here.
- This is the only set from The LEGO Ninjago Movie that releases in the US and Canada on a different date than most countries.