70665 Samurai Mech is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set released in 2019, as a part of Ninjago: Legacy Wave 1. It includes Samurai X Nya, Kruncha and Nuckal in their Legacy redesigns and the Samurai X Mech.
Team up with Nya—disguised as Samurai X—and drive the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70665 Samurai Mech into battle against Kruncha and Nuckal. The highly posable toy Samurai Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, posable arms and legs, a big katana and a double katana. This LEGO NINJAGO set also includes 3 minifigures with cool weapons to bolster your samurai battle games as you recreate classic scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Includes 3 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Nya (as Samurai X), Kruncha and Nuckal.
- Samurai Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, posable arms and legs, big toy katana and a double katana.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® toy also includes Kruncha's sword and Nuckal's bone axe.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy ninja toy range features new versions of popular models from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 5” (14cm) high, 1” (4cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- This set is a re-imagined version of 9448 Samurai Mech from 2012.
- This set is considerably smaller than the original.
- All minifigures in this set are exclusive.
- The Samurai X minifigure here is near identical to her appearance in 71705 Destiny's Bounty, however the minifigure included here has full body samurai armor and Nya's Phoenix logo on her chest plate instead of the "Samurai X" logo.
- This is the first Legacy set to feature the Skulkin as the villains.
- Wyplash and Nuckal have updated head molds and new legs.
- In-universe, the reason this mech is so much smaller than the original is that Nya, in "Samurai X-Treme" , says that if she had built the mech in the present day it would have been much smaller and more streamlined.
- Nya's Samurai X Mech originally first appeared in "Can of Worms," but this version first appeared in "Samurai X-Treme" from the Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu shorts.