70679 The Ultra Dragon is a Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set released in 2019, as part of Ninjago: Legacy Wave 1. It includes Legacy (Dragon) Lloyd, Legacy Wu, Garmadon, Pythor, Spitta and Lasha in their Ninjago: Legacy redesigns, the Ultra Dragon, and a small turret for the Serpentine.
Track down evil Lord Garmadon, Pythor and the Serpentine snakes with the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70679 The Ultra Dragon! This awesome NINJAGO dragon has a dual minifigure cockpit, 4 dragon heads with stud shooters and snapping jaws, unfolding wings, whipping tail and a handle for easy flying and swooshability. This action-packed dragon battle toy comes with 6 minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This ninja toy features 6 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures, including ninja characters Lloyd and Wu, plus Lord Garmadon, Spitta, Lasha and Pythor.
- The Ultra Dragon features a dual minifigure cockpit with a throne for Lloyd, handle for easy flying and swooshability, unfolding wings, 4 dragon heads each with an Elemental stud shooter and snapping jaws, a whipping tail and posable joints.
- Lift the 4-headed dragon by the handle to increase its wingspan and fly!
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Lloyd’s 2 gold-colored katanas, Wu’s bo staff, Lord Garmadon’s 4 silver-colored katanas, Spitta’s spear, Lasha’s butterfly sword and Pythor’s short Serpentine dagger.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular LEGO NINJAGO sets from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 17” (44cm) wide.
- This set is a re-imagined version of the Ultra Dragon from 9450 Epic Dragon Battle from 2012.
- The dragons' heads are brick-built, after being rubber molds in the 2012 set. In contrast, 70666 The Golden Dragon—a re-imagining of 70503 The Golden Dragon - maintains a head mold rather than a new brick-built head.
- This is the first Legacy set to feature Garmadon as a villain.
- The Ultra Dragon originally first appeared in "Day of the Great Devourer," but this version first appeared in "Green and Gold" from the Tales from the Monastery of Spinjitzu shorts.
- Pythor and Wu never met Ultra Dragon at the same time because the Great Devourer ate them.