- You may be looking for the 2021 Legacy remake.
70727 X-1 Ninja Charger is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - Rebooted set released in May 2014. It contains Techno Kai, two Nindroid Warriors, the Red Techno-Blade, a Nindroid disc flyer, a Nindroid jet pack flyer, and the Prototype X-1.
Surprise the Nindroids with Kai’s awesome X-1 Ninja Charger
Kai’s X-1 Ninja Charger is an awesome 2-in-1 vehicle! Set off in hot pursuit of the Nindroids who have stolen Kai’s Techno-Blade. Aim the flick missiles at the Nindroid disc flyer and steer clear of its saw blades. Rotate the engine bay and fire the dual shooter to target the jet-packing Nindroid hovering above. Open up the hood, activate the built-in interceptor bike and accelerate to retrieve that valuable Techno-Blade! Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids.
- Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids
- X-1 Ninja Charger features dual fold-out laser flick missiles, 360-degree rotating engine bay with firing dual shooter, Ninja gold detailing, golden blade details, clip for Techno-Blade, rubber-tread tires with golden rims, opening hood, built-in Recon Nindroid with blades, built-in interceptor bike and huge exhaust with bike-launching mechanism
- Disc flyer features a rotating saw blade and quad flame-red exhausts
- Weapons include exclusive translucent red Techno-Blade for Kai plus a Nindroid sword, axe-spear and jet pack with twin blades and 2 swords
- 2 super-cool vehicles in 1!
- Fold out and fire the X-1 Ninja Charger flick missiles
- Fend off Nindroid attacks with Kai’s Techno-Blade
- Evade the rotating saw blade of the Nindroid disc flyer
- Fly into aerial battle with the Recon Nindroid
- Lift the hood to unleash the inbuilt bike and let Kai speed away!
- X-1 Ninja Charger measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Interceptor bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide
- Disc flyer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide