Accelerate to the haunted gateway in the Jay Walker One and seize the Aeroblade! Fold out the lightning cannon to open up the ghost prison. Capture ghost discs fired from the haunted gateway and shoot them back at Blade Master Bansha and his Ghost Warriors. Capture the ghosts in the prison and fight off the Skreemer who is trying to turn Jay into a ghost. You must get that Aeroblade and conquer the evil Ghost Ninja! Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapon elements and an accessory element: Jay, Blade Master Bansha, Ghost Warrior Ghurka and Ghost Warrior Wail.
- Includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapon elements and an accessory element: Jay, Blade Master Bansha, Ghost Warrior Ghurka and Ghost Warrior Wail
- Jay Walker One features big wheels, foldout disc-shooting lightning cannon, ghostly green discs, disc storage chest and an opening ghost prison
- Haunted gateway features a ghost disc shooter, ghost disc storage and the detachable Aeroblade
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures)
- Weapon elements include Bansha’s double-ended Ghost Master blade, Ghurkha’s crossbow with arrows and Wail’s Ghost Ninja Kamas
- Includes the Ghurka’s quiver element
- Ghurka and Wail minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Blade Master minifigure features a ghost tail
- Fold out the Jay Walker One’s hidden lightning cannon to open the ghost prison
- Fire discs at Bansha and the Ghost Warriors
- Dodge ghost discs fired from the haunted gateway
- Grab the Aeroblade and defeat the Ghost Ninja
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Jay Walker One measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Haunted gateway measures over 3” (10cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- Wail and Ghurka are exclusive to this set, as this is the only one they appear in.
- The set itself has Jay's full name, Jay Walker. Likewise, the name of the set is a reference to the Ecto-1 from Ghostbusters.