70734 Master Wu Dragon is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - Possession set released on June 1, 2015. It includes Master Wu's dragon, a small tea farm, a cart, Wu, Deepstone Cole, Soul Archer, Pitch, Hackler, a Skreemer, and Wu's dog. Weapons include an Aeroblade, a Katana, four Golden Katanas, a golden sai, a black Ninja Bow, a black crossbow, a ghost sword, and a gold-and-black ax. Features of this set include posable joints on the dragon and a tile shooter on a ghost cart.
Protect the Aeroblade with Master Wu’s powerful dragon!
Protect the Aeroblade from the Bow Master Soul Archer and his ghost army with the Master Wu Dragon! Dodge the Ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw and fight back with the tea farm’s flick missiles. Beware of the Skreemer carrying a bottle of ghost poison and trying to turn Cole into a ghost. The Ghost Ninja need the Aeroblade to fulfill their evil master plan, so use all your Ninja skills to defend it! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost Warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Master Wu, Cole, Bow Master Soul Archer, Ghost warrior Pitch and Ghost Ninja Hackler
- Master Wu’s dragon features a posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, detachable saddle, flaming traveller’s teapot, table, cup and golden elements
- Master Wu’s tea farm features an Aeroblade with stand, Ninja banner, Ninja sword decorations, 2 lantern elements and computer element with 2 flick missiles
- Possessed rickshaw features a hidden Ghost disc shooter, storage for extra discs, Ghost crystal and cup elements
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with a bottle of ghost poison and Sensei Wu’s dog with a crossbow
- Weapon elements include Sensei Wu’s Deepstone Staff, Soul Archer’s bow and arrow and dagger, Hackler’s Ghost Axe Blade and Ghost Katana, and Pitch’s knife
- Accessory elements include Cole’s Deepstone armor, Hackler’s shield (with ghost decoration) and Pitch’s pitchfork
- Soul Archer minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Pitch and Hackler minifigures feature transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Master Wu Dragon is new to the LEGO® NINJAGO™ collection for fall 2015!
- Create fearsome battle poses with Master Wu’s dragon
- Fire the tea farm’s flick missiles!
- Evade ghost discs fired from the possessed rickshaw
- Prevent the ghost face from possessing Cole!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Sensei Wu’ s dragon measures over 7” (19cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- Aeroblade temple measures over 4” (11cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep
- Possessed rickshaw measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
"First set that I designed! During the sketch phase I was exploring fire dragons for Kai, but when the Uni-Kitty moustache on one of the models looked particularly wise, Simon (my creative lead) asked me to see what a dragon for Master Wu would be like instead!"
- Hackler has a shield in this set, but not in the TV show. This is the reverse of how the Stone Warriors had had shields in the TV show but not in the 2013 sets.
- Although there was no sign of one in the show, this set comes with a husky.
- Originally, a goat was supposed to be included in the set instead of a dog, but later the designers decided to change the animal into a husky with a crossbow, because it is a bit cooler.
- Hackler and Pitch are exclusive to this set, though their appearances are identical to Spyder and Wail respectively.
- The Master Wu Dragon is Wu's first dragon, making this the first set to include a dragon for Master Wu.
- The dragon's mustache is formed from two of Unikitty's tail piece from The LEGO Movie.
- According to the set designer, Nick Vás, he was originally tasked with designing a dragon for Kai, but when the Unikitty's mustache on one of the models looked particularly wise, Simon Lucas asked him to see what a dragon for Master Wu would be like instead.