70738 Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - Possession set released in August 2015. It includes Deepstone Lloyd, Deepstone Cole, Deepstone Nya, Battle Wu, Morro, Soul Archer, Bansha, Ghoultar, Spyder, two Skreemers, the Creation Aeroblade, the Realm Crystal, the Destiny's Bounty 2.0, a Ghost Dragon and Nya's Hoverbike.
Battle Morro for the Aeroblade in Destiny’s Bounty!
Attention Ninja heroes! All aboard Destiny's Bounty for an aerial duel against Morro, the ultimate Ghost and Master of Wind! Check out the iconic LEGO® NINJAGO™ ship’s cool details including a detachable roof element containing Nya’s foldout workshop and an airbike. Pick up the ship with the handle, adjust the lever-operated sails and soar into battle. Avoid the snapping jaws and swiping tail of the Ghost Dragon and attack with the triple-stud-shooting cannons. Pull out the dual flick harpoon shooter to activate the engine transformation function. Unleash the airbike to fend off Morro’s Ghost Ninja and the menacing Skreemers. You must protect the Aeroblade from these evil Ghosts. Includes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar, and Ghost Ninja Spyder.
- Includes 9 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Lloyd, Nya, Cole, Battle Wu, Morro, Blade Master Bansha, Bow Master Soul Archer, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Ghost Ninja Spyder
- Destiny’s Bounty features a retractable handle for easy flying, 4 lever-operated adjustable sails, 2 triple-stud-shooting cannons with ammunition, storage compartments with a crowbar and Katana, rotating dual flick harpoon shooter with engine transformation function, opening roof, detailed interior, Aeroblade, detachable roof element including Nya’s foldout workshop with hidden air bike and assorted tools, bucket, pirate hat with feather, cup, a treasure chest with a golden teapot, rat, cheese element, and golden Ninja blades and decorative elements
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon features a saddle, posable head with opening jaws, posable wings, legs and tail, and sharp talons
- Also includes 2 Skreemers (attachable to minifigures) with banana, sai, dynamite and dagger elements
- Weapon elements include Lloyd’s Golden Katana and Deepstone Katana, Nya’s Deepstone *Katana and sai, Cole’s Deepstone Scythe, Battle Wu’s staff, Morro’s Ghost Katana, *Bansha’s double-bladed Ghost Master Blade, Soul Archer’s crossbow, Ghoultar’s double-bladed scythe and Spyder’s saber
- Accessory elements include wigs for Lloyd, Nya and Cole
- Destiny’s Bounty model is new and improved for fall 2015
- Bansha minifigure features ghost armor and a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Soul Archer minifigure features transparentghost legs and ghost armor
- Pull the lever to adjust the sails
- Pose the head, wings, legs, and tail of Morro’s ferocious Ghost Dragon
- Fire the rotating harpoon shooter!
- Open the roof to reveal Nya’s foldout workshop
- Unleash the airbike against the ghost drones!
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Destiny’s Bounty measures over 9” (23cm) high, 23” (59cm) long and 13” (34cm) wide
- Detachable airbike measures over 1” (3cm) high,2” (7cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Nya’s workshop measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Morro’s Ghost Dragon measures over 4” (12cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide
- Unlike the original set released in 2012, the new version of the ship features a more well-designed bridge, with its sides being heavily armored and detailed. In the original set, its sides were almost completely exposed, with no walls on the sides.
- Sensei Wu appeared in the original Destiny's Bounty set and is the only minifigure who returns in the second version of it.
- Wrayth is the only Weapon Master to not appear in this set.
- Despite the set's name, the Destiny's Bounty is not destroyed at any point during the season. Instead, it is destroyed in Sons of Garmadon.
- Unlike the original Destiny's Bounty set, the dragon head at the front of the ship is brick-built, while in the original set, it was a standard dragon head colored red. Also, in the TV Show, the newer version of the ship featured a larger head than the one in the set.
- Spyder is exclusive to this set (although technically, his appearance is identical to some of the other Ghost Warriors).
- Morro is also, technically, exclusive to this set. He appears in the 70732 City of Stiix and the 70736 Attack of the Morro Dragon in his possessed Lloyd form, but here he appears in his original ghost form. Additional details to his minifigure that are present here but not in the show include his mask and a black cape. Also, he doesn't have the green streak in his hair that was present in the show.
- Morro does, however, appear in 70743 Airjitzu Morro Flyer in his original ghost form. The only difference with that set is he doesn't have a cape.
- From 2015 to early 2017, this was the second-largest Ninjago set to date, the first being 70751 Temple of Airjitzu. Since late summer 2017, both those sets have been bumped down the list by the 70620 Ninjago City and in summer 2018, the 70657 Ninjago City Docks took the number 2 spot.
- It is the second model of Destiny's Bounty.
- Although Ghost Dragons lack limbs, the one in this set has limbs.
- The box shows the Earth Aeroblade, but the actual set has the Creation Aeroblade.
- In the set, the Staff of the First Spinjitzu Master is much more ornate and golden, but in the show, it resembles an ordinary wooden staff.
- This is the first LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set to include both the hoods and hairpieces of the ninja figures included.