Master the ancient art of Airjitzu with the LEGO NINJAGO Airjitzu Jay Flyer. Build the LEGO brick handle and place Jay in the capsule. Twist and lock the capsule to the vortex rotor and pull the rip cord to send the Ninja hero spinning into the sky. This set includes a Jay minifigure and buildable LEGO brick handle with vortex rotor and rip cord.
- Encourages creativity, imaginative play, and building skills.
- Suitable for children ages 6-14.
- Measures over 14cm (5") high, 10cm (3") long, and 10cm (3") wide.
- Features a buildable LEGO brick handle, vortex rotor, minifigure capsule, and a rip cord.
- Includes Jay minifigure featuring his own exclusive Airjitzu decoration.
- Weapons include Jay's spear, Thunder Head, 2 golden shurikens, and 2 swords.
- Jay's Volt Torch is also included.
- Recreate your favorite Airjitzu scenes from the NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Collect the entire LEGO NINJAGO Airjitzu Flyer series (each sold separately).
- This set includes a weapon with a lightning bolt piece at the end of it for Jay, seeming very similar to the Thunder Bolt weapons that Garmadon had in the original 2011 sets.
- Jay's Airjitzu form is exclusive to this flyer set.