70750 Ninja DB X is a Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - Tournament of Elements set released in March 2015. It contains seven minifigures, a small shrine, the D.B. Express, and several weapons (four Golden Swords, two Katanas, two golden sais, three Nin-Jôs, a tan Dark Blade, an Anacondrai sword, and an Anacondrai hammer).
Stage the ultimate battle against Pythor and his Anacondrai army!
Pythor and the Anacondrai have returned to NINJAGO™ so the Ninja team must rush to the scene with the Ninja DB X to confront NINJAGO’s most fearsome enemy! Drive the powerful 6-wheel vehicle through the jungle and into battle at the Anacondrai gateway. Detach the Command Center to reveal the hidden dual spring-loaded shooter and open up the control room for easy play. Make battle plans in the hi-tech control area and choose your weapons and tools from the rack. Launch the flyer from the lookout tower with Nya and fire its stud shooters. Zoom into combat with Kai on his cool motorbike. You must defeat the Anacondrai warriors and escape from the island! Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Kai, Nya, Garmadon, Pythor, Kapau and Chop’rai.
- Includes 6 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Kai, Nya, Garmadon, Pythor, Kapau and Chop’rai
- Ninja DB X features an opening dual cockpit, big buildable wheels, Ninja details, huge gold blade details, 2 flags, hidden dual spring-loaded shooter, foldable spoilers, plus a detachable control room with control area, computer screens, weapon rack, tool rack, service station Kai’s motorbike and a lookout tower with Nya’s detachable flyer with dual stud shooter
- Includes Anacondrai gateway
- Also includes a mini-robot
- Weapons include Kai’s 2 swords, Nya’s 2 swords, Pythor’s Anacondrai sword, Kapau’s Anacondrai Blade, Chop’rai’s Fang-blade hammer and Garmadon’s staff
- Accessories include assorted tools
- Detach the Command Center to reveal the hidden dual spring-loaded shooter
- Fold out the Command Center for easy play
- Plan tactics in the control area
- Launch Nya’s flyer from the lookout tower
- Ride into battle with Kai on his cool motorbike
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Ninja DB X measures over 9” (25 cm) high, 12” (31 cm) long and 7” (19 cm) wide
- Kai’s motorbike measures over 1” (3 cm) high, 2” (6 cm) long and 1” (3 cm) wide
- Nya’s detachable flyer measures over 1” (4 cm) long, 2” (7 cm) wide and under 1” (1 cm) high
- Anacondrai gateway measures over 3” (9 cm) high, 4” (12 cm) wide and 1” (3 cm) deep
- Despite having no affiliation with the characters in the series, even going so far as to absolutely despise them, Pythor is shown to be allied with the Anacondrai Warriors in the set, even leading them into battle against the ninja, whom he later sides with towards the end of the season.
- Garmadon's Tournament of Elements variation is exclusive to this set.
- Until 2018, this was the last Ninjago set to feature Garmadon, considering the character's demise and his absence from the next four waves of sets; Possession, Skybound, "Day of the Departed," and The Hands of Time.
- Nya's samurai suit was also originally exclusive to this set until its appearance in 70737 Titan Mech Battle. The only difference between the two sets is that in this one, her shoulder pads are gray, while in the other one they are black.
- The Ninja vehicle's name is spelled "DBX" on the package, but "DB X" on the official site description.
- It is one of the largest Ninja vehicles, another being the Ultra Sonic Raider.
- It is able to fold out into a laboratory, and even has a dirt bike. In the show, it does not have these functions.
- Its function in the show is disguising into other vehicles.