This template has been added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
- You may be looking for the 2021 Legacy remake.
70754 Jay's ElectroMech is a Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - Tournament of Elements set that was released in 2015. It includes Tournament Jay, Chope, the Jadeblade Spear, Jay's ElectroMech, and a small crossbow ballista turret for Chope.
Power up Jay for battle in the huge ElectroMech!
Evil Chope is launching an attack to try to reclaim the Jade Blade. Fight back with Jay in the fully posable ElectroMech. Place Jay in the cockpit and fasten the cool sword seat belt and flip up the golden blades. Beware of Chope’s huge spear and dangerous crossbow ballista. Return fire with the right-hand dual shooter and hold on tight to that precious Jade Blade with the gripping left fist! Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Jay and Chope.
- Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Jay and Chope
- ElectroMech features opening cockpit with sword seat belt, fold-out golden blade wings, posable arms and legs, grabbing fist and a dual stud shooter
- Weapons include Chope’s huge spear and crossbow ballista, plus the Jade Blade
- Jay is wearing his unique tournament outfit
- Place Jay in the cockpit with sword seat belt
- Flip up the golden Ninja blade wings
- Attack with the grabbing fist and dual stud shooter
- Evade Chope’s crossbow ballista
- Protect the Jade Blade from the Ancondrai warrior
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show.
- ElectroMech measures over 5” (15cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Crossbow ballista measures 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Chope is exclusive to this set. He was set to appear in 70756 Dojo Showdown, but somewhere along the set's production, he was swapped out for Sleven.
- This is Jay's first Mech.
- While, LEGO sets often include extra studs for stud shooters, this set doesn't have extra ammunition.
- This is the seventh Mech in the series.