- You may be looking for 2020 Legacy remake.
70755 Jungle Raider is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu - The Tournament of Elements set released on March 1, 2015. It includes a vehicle for Lloyd Garmadon and a mini-tower to hold Lloyd's Jadeblade. The Jadeblade is guarded by Kapau.
Overpower the Anacondrai with the awesome Jungle Raider!
Kapau has chained the Jade Blade to a stone pillar deep in the jungle and is standing guard with his double-bladed dagger. Place Lloyd in the cockpit of the Jungle Raider and begin a mission to claim the precious blade. The built-in suspension and big rubber tires makes driving over rough jungle terrain a breeze. Aim the powerful spring-loaded dual shooter at Kapau and the stone pillar. Overcome the Ancondrai warrior and unchain the Jade Blade! Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd and Kapau.
- Includes 2 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd and Kapau
- Jungle Raider features an opening cockpit with roll bar, big wheels with rubber tires and gold spikes, built-in suspension, spring-loaded dual shooter, Ninja details and huge gold blade details
- Also includes Anacondrai stone pillar with 2 Anacondrai swords, gold chain and the Jade Blade
- Weapons include Lloyd’s sword and Kapau’s double-bladed dagger
- Lloyd is wearing his unique tournament outfit
- Secure Lloyd in the cockpit with the roll bar
- Power over rough jungle terrain with the big rubber tires and built-in suspension
- Target Kapau with the dual shooter
- Unchain the Jade Blade from the stone pillar
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu™ TV show
- Jungle Raider measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide
- Anacondrai stone pillar measures 2” (6cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep
- Lloyd's Tournament variant is exclusive to this set.
- This is the third set in which Lloyd has a vehicle.
- This set has Lloyd's variant of the Anacondrai buggy, but there has never had been a set for the original, despite the original having more screen time in the season.
- This set is similar to another Season 4 set, 70745 Anacondrai Crusher, as they are both buggies and about the same size.
- This set was reimagined for Ninjago: Legacy, as 71700 Jungle Raider. It is 61 pieces short of the original and is a slightly smaller vehicle, as well as not including one of the Jadeblades or an antagonist.