- You may be looking for the Lightning off-roader itself and Earth Mech themselves, or the original set.
71699 Thunder Raider is a Ninjago set that released on January 1, 2020, as a part of Ninjago: Legacy Wave 2. It includes Jay, Cole, Lloyd in their Legacy (sleeveless) robes, the Overlord, and a Nindroid Warrior in their Legacy redesigns and Lightning off-roader and Earth Mech, which can combine into the Thunder Raider.
The Thunder Raider (71699) with 5 minifigures is the perfect cool toy for kids who love Ninja Mechs and vehicles. This is a 2-in-1 adventure toy that presents a world of exciting play possibilities. Children can build the bulked-up vehicle and then choose to detach the mech from the back and share the fun with friends by playing with one ninja toy each. The perfect LEGO® gift for kids Kids can celebrate the rich history of LEGO NINJAGO® by building this cool Legacy ninja mech playset, which is an upgraded version of the action toy from season 3 of the TV series. Kids can recreate famous battles between the ninjas and Overlord and the Nindroid Warrior. The best building toys for kids LEGO NINJAGO ninja playsets let kids enter an action-packed fantasy world where they can indulge in imaginative play as the mini ninjas take on the forces of evil. Kids will be completely enthralled as they role-play with ninja builds, NINJAGO mechs, cars, dragons and temples.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy Thunder Raider 2-in-1 action toy can be built into a bulked-up vehicle before detaching a powerful Ninja Mech from the back. Kids love the world of possibilities on offer with this LEGO toy.
- This ninja playset includes a NINJAGO® vehicle with detachable ninja mech and 5 minifigures: Jay, Cole, Lloyd, Overlord and Nindroid Warrior. Children will be thrilled to create stories with these ninja action figures.
- Detach the LEGO® NINJAGO® mech to reveal 2 missiles. The mech has a spring-shooter in each arm ready to fire and the ninja action figures have an array of weapons: Lloyd has a silver katana and Overlord has a chainsaw.
- This 576-piece ninja toy is a fun building task for boys and girls aged 8+ and makes a great Xmas gift or LEGO® gift for any occasion. The toy playset inspires kids to embrace imaginative play with their favorite ninjas.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® action toys are the perfect size to play with at home or take with you for fun on the go. This ninja build is 5” (15cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this adventure construction set – it’s fueled by kids’ love of NINJAGO ® and their desire to play out fun scenes. There is no time for the Overlord to hide from the ninja warriors!
- Looking for the ideal LEGO® gift for a young builder? Then this is it! The building bricks come with simple-to-follow instructions making it quick and easy to have your ninja playset ready for action.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® adventure construction sets provide kids with a gateway to an exciting world of fantasy action where they can create stories with their favorite ninjas as they take on the forces of darkness.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, and easily pull apart every time. LEGO bricks always deliver quality – on Earth or in NINJAGO® city!
- These LEGO® building bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. LEGO building kits guarantee peace of mind for kids and adults.
- This set is a Legacy remake of 70723 Thunder Raider from 2013.
- The cockpit section of the Lightning off-roader is placed higher up and is less movable.
- The Lightning Offroader and Earth Mech originally appeared in "The Surge."
- This Legacy remake of the Lightning Offroader is used by Hyper-Sonic in Prime Empire.
- Jay's hairpiece is not completely accurate to his show design, as the piece is the same as his movie counterpart's but in the show its color was changed to be lighter like his original show design by the time this set was released.
- The green hot dog is meant to be a reference to Cole being a ghost from Possession to "Day of the Departed".
- The Legacy (sleeveless) Jay and Cole minifigures included in this set can be considered exclusive, as this is the only set to include the minifigures with the "Manter" torso print error.