- This article is referring to the Legacy version of the Kai Fighter set. You may be looking for the original.
71704 Kai Fighter is a LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu set that was released in most countries on June 1, 2020, in most US stores on August 15, 2020, and in Canada and LEGO stores in the US on August 24, 2020, as part of the third Ninjago: Legacy wave. It includes Legacy (sleeveless) Kai, Legacy (sleeveless) Lloyd, two Legacy Nindroid Warriors, the Kai Fighter, and a small Nindroid turret that is equipped with a single spring-loaded shooter.
Ninja fans who love creating iconic LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy playsets and have a passion for playing with fun toys and buildable figures will be enthralled by the Kai Fighter (71704). This stunning building set for kids features a toy jet and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid Warrior action figures.
The perfect ninja toy for creative fun. Celebrate the famous history of NINJAGO by building this cool LEGO NINJAGO Legacy set, a modern and upgraded action toy from season 3 of the TV series. Kids will enjoy the fun challenge of putting it together from building bricks before staging epic ninja battles between Kai and Lloyd and the Overlord’s Nindroid Warriors.
The best ninja playsets LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys offer youngsters a gateway into a world of fantasy fun where they can indulge in creative play as they role-play stories with NINJAGO action figures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of action toys, including ninja jets, mechs, vehicles and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set featuring Kai Fighter toy jet, and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid warrior action figures from season 3 of the TV series. Kids who love ninja toys can enjoy hours of creative play or share the fun with friends.
- Cool playset includes a ninja jet and 2 ninja and 2 Nindroid Warrior action figures, with their Nindroid shooter. Kids have all they need to recreate action from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV series.
- A modern update of the Kai Fighter from NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu, with folding wings, an adjustable cockpit and two spring-loaded shooters. Between plotting epic battles, kids can display it in their bedrooms.
- This 513-piece NINJAGO® Legacy set provides a fun building task for boys and girls aged 8+, and is an exciting birthday or holiday gift. This ninja warrior kit encourages hours of creative play for NINJAGO fans.
- This LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy set is an ideal size to enjoy at home or when kids are on the go. The toy jet measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (34cm) long and 16” (43cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this exciting playset – little ninjas just need to fire up their imaginations before embarking on NINJAGO® brick adventures.
- Kids do not need to worry about what to do with the 513 pieces – the ninja warrior set comes with easy-to-follow instructions to guide them through the building process.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® fun toys and buildable figures provide kids with a gateway to a thrilling world of fantasy action and allow them to create stories with their favorite ninjas.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time, whether on Earth or in NINJAGO® city!
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You will always have peace of mind with LEGO building kits.
- This set is a Legacy remake of 2014 70721 Kai Fighter from Rebooted.
- The piece count for this Legacy remake is almost three times higher than the original.
- In addition to the piece count, there are also twice as many Minifigures in this version.
- One of the Nindroids has an armor piece, which is the same shoulder armor that Mr. E and many other S.O.G. bikers wear.
- Interestingly, in the 360 turn-around of this set, both Nindroid minifigures are shown wearing shoulder armor, but in the official images, only one of the two includes the armor.
- The set contains two armor pieces, despite the instructions dictating that only one Nindroid is built with the armor piece.
- The Legacy (Sleeveless) Lloyd in this set rectifies a mistake on previous releases of the figure, where the letters on the gi spelt "MANTER" as opposed to "MASTER."
- In the promotional picture displaying all that is included in the set, Lloyd's body is misaligned with his legs.
- When this set was released, the Legacy (sleeveless) Kai minifigure was exclusive to this set, until 71735 Tournament of Elements and 71737 X-1 Ninja Charger were released.
- This set is very similar to 70668 Jay's Storm Fighter, as they both contain two ninja and two villains with a small side structure. Both fighters are also very similar in function and design.