71705 Destiny's Bounty is a LEGO Ninjago set that was released in most countries on June 1, 2020, in most US stores on August 15, 2020, and in Canada and LEGO stores in the US on August 24, 2020, as a part of the third wave of Ninjago: Legacy. It includes Kai, Jay, Zane, and Cole in their Legacy (Dragon) robes, Legacy Wu, Legacy Samurai X 2.0, Legacy Young Lloyd Garmadon, all four Golden Weapons, and the Destiny's Bounty.
Creative kids who love building classic LEGO® NINJAGO® Boat sets and are excited by playing with fun toys will love Destiny’s Bounty (71705). This detailed and interactive building set for kids features a NINJAGO LEGO ship and 7 ninja action figures including Wu, Kai, Zane and Cole.
Spectacular LEGO NINJAGO Boat set Little ninjas can enjoy plotting their own NINJAGO® epic adventures with this action-packed and interactive ninja playset, an updated version of the NINJAGO boat from season 1 of the TV series. Kids will love firing up their imaginations with this NINJAGO Destiny’s Bounty set.
Fun toys for creative play LEGO NINJAGO building sets for kids allow them to enter a world of gripping adventure where they can team up with their ninja heroes to take down an array of evil villains. NINJAGO fans will be captivated with a range of playsets, boats, cars, dragons, temples and buildable figures.
- Detailed and updated NINJAGO® Destiny’s Bounty set with 7 minifigures for ninja fans to recreate scenes from the exciting world of NINJAGO. This is a brilliant building set for kids who enjoy plotting their own stories.
- NINJAGO® Legacy set including awesome Destiny's Bounty LEGO® ship and 7 minifigures: Wu, Kai, Young Lloyd Garmadon, Samurai X, Zane, Jay and Cole. NINJAGO fans have an abundance of characters to indulge in role-play fun.
- This Destiny's Bounty ninja toy allows kids to celebrate the rich history of NINJAGO® from season 1 of the TV series. Passionate ninja fans will love dropping the ship’s anchor, rotating the engines and moving its sails.
- This 1,781-piece playset makes for a fun building experience for boys and girls aged 9+, and is a great birthday present. New for June 2020, the playset allows creative youngsters to lose themselves in a unique fantasy world.
- The NINJAGO® Destiny's Bounty Set can be played with at home or taken on the go for even more NINJAGO epic adventures. The LEGO® ship measures over 12” (32cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 15” (38 cm) wide.
- Good news! No batteries are required for kids to enjoy the best possible creative fun with the Destiny’s Bounty – it is ready to go as it is built, so never needs to be left at the dock.
- This playset comes with easy-to-follow instructions, so kids can build their NINJAGO® boat as quickly as possible before they set sail into battle.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building sets for kids inspire kids' imaginations and allow them to escape into a world of non-stop fun and creative play as they team up with their ninja heroes.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart easily every time, whether you are at home or on the high seas.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this ninja playset meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose LEGO fun toys for your little ones.
- Legacy Child Lloyd and Samurai X 2.0 Nya are exclusive to this set.
- The Samurai X minifigure is nearly identical to her appearance in 70665 The Samurai Mech, though here she has the same shoulder armor as Unagami and the "Samurai X" logo on her chest plate instead of Nya's phoenix logo.
- Child Lloyd has green eyes to accommodate his new appearance used starting from Season 8.
- There are many changes in the preliminary image compared to the released set:
- Originally, Child Lloyd was to use Chopper Maroon's torso and had an ordinary face.
- Originally, the set was to contain a cannon of normal size and not a smaller version.
- The set also originally contained a piece of fish that has not been released since 2011.
- Originally, Garmadon was on set along with the Mega Weapon it is unknown why they decided to remove him.
- In the background, Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys is visible. That is the school that Lloyd Garmadon is sent.
- This set is the fourth physical rendition of the Destiny's Bounty and the second to be based on the first iteration of the ship.
- This rendition becomes the basis for the Bounty's appearance from Season 13: Master of the Mountain onwards.
- This is the fifth set to include all six of the Ninja, after 70751 Temple of Airjitzu, 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, 70618 Destiny's Bounty and 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu. 71741 Ninjago City Gardens would later become the sixth.
- This set has the same minifigures as 70618 Destiny's Bounty but different versions.
- The Ninja in this set have the SotFS/2019 armor piece but in gold. This piece in gold was first seen in 71702 Golden Mech.
- This set is a remake of the original set from Rise of the Snakes.