- Not to be confused with the actual place.
71708 Gamer's Market is a Ninjago - Prime Empire set that was released on January 1, 2020. It includes Digi Jay, Avatar Cole, Avatar Nya, Avatar Pink Zane, Scott, Okino, Avatar Harumi, Richie, a Red Visor, the Purple Key-Tana within a loot box, a Key-Tana stall, a hat stall, and a weapon shop.
This is a brilliant LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja market featuring 9 LEGO minifigures including NINJAGO Digi Jay and Avatar Nya, and a host of other mini-ninjas and villains. With these ninja collectibles and plenty of cool accessories, NINJAGO fans can freely express themselves and recreate scenes from the Gamer's Market in Prime Empire. An exciting new way to build your toy playset with ninja collectibles Instructions PLUS offers an interactive guide to constructing this toy playset featuring minininjas. Available on the free LEGO Life app, it has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help children piece together their LEGO bricks. The perfect buildable toys LEGO NINJAGO building sets make the perfect gift for kids by letting them enter a mystical world of adventure to team up with their ninja heroes against the forces of evil. NINJAGO® fans will be endlessly entertained as they role-play with action toys including gaming figures, buildable toys, cars, dragons and more.
- Stunning LEGO® market with 9 exclusive LEGO minifigures from Prime Empire. This makes the perfect gift for kids who love the NINJAGO® realm and playing out their own stories with collectible ninja toys.
- This building set features 9 minifigures including NINJAGO® Digi Jay, Avatar Nya and Avatar Cole, and exclusive figures of Avatar Pink Zane and Harumi. At the Gamer's Market, there is a weapons shop and hat stall for the NINJAGO figures, and to create stories around.
- This awesome LEGO® market has stalls offering 6 different ninja hats and a range of new weapons to fire up youngsters’ imaginations as they dress and arm 9 gaming figures to recreate action at the Gamer’s Market.
- This 218-piece toy market is a quick-to-build construction toy for boys and girls aged 7+ and makes a great birthday gift for kids. New for January 2020, these ninja toys provide non-stop fun and entertainment for creative children.
- This toy market is just the right size to play with at home or can be taken with you when on the move. The Key-Tana stall measures over 5” (14 cm) high and 3” (9 cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for this construction toy – it is ready for independent play or action with friends as soon as it is built. The fun with these ninja collectibles never stops.
- Instructions PLUS offers an interactive guide that makes building this LEGO® market an even more enjoyable experience. Available on the free LEGO Life app, it has zoom and rotate viewing tools to help children have fun while they build.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building kit for kids fuel their creativity and allow them to step into an exciting world of adventure where they can team up with their favorite ninja heroes for endless adventure and battles.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this action toy have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose a LEGO toy as a gift for your kids.
"For the Gamer's market, the intention was to create a people pack for Ninjago. Utilizing the team of gaming and in-universe gave some opportunities for putting in character designs that we have never done before with the mindset of this is an "avatar".
Ever since I joined the Ninjago team as a designer back in 2014 I have been keeping track of characters I thought would make great products. Sometimes we have had the opportunity to integrate some of them here and there. One of my favorite character designs and one that has been on my wishlist to integrate have been Zanes Pink Ninja suit. Even though this is only represented in one episode it is still one of the more iconic designs that have been missing. So when I was putting together the brief for the gamers marked he was the first character to go on there.
Another easteregg put in this set is to be found at the hat shop. Here I wanted to reference different themes within LEGO. And because of this opportunity Markus Rollbüler talked me in to making a color change to the classic space helmet. Since all the blue classic space helmets comes from Benny all of them comes with a crack, So with this change you would be able to get a classic blue spaceman with regular "untracked" helmet."
- Avatar Cole, Avatar Nya, Avatar Pink Zane, Avatar Harumi, and Okino are exclusive to this set.
- Avatar Pink Zane is based on Zane's pink attire from "Can of Worms," which aired nearly eight years before this set was released.
- The Avatar Cole minifigure included in this set references his lumberjack attire from "The Invitation" and his Rocky Dangerbuff attire from "The Oni and the Dragon."
- This set is the cheapest way to get Scott and a Red Visor minifigure.
- An extra sticker references both a meme inspired by the Portal franchise and Cole's love for cake, saying, "Cole, the cake is a lie!" in Ninjargon.
- This set was first seen in "The Meaning of Victory," but in the episodes, the pixelated version was first seen in "Dyer Island" and the normal version was first seen in "Level Thirteen."
- Avatar Cole and Avatar Nya are included in the set, however, they are never seen in Prime Empire.
- They consist entirely of previously existing LEGO parts and printings, as their torsos are from LEGO's Creator theme (Cole's torso) and City (Nya's torso).
- This is the cheapest Ninjago set to include at least nine minifigures.