71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons is a Ninjago - Master of the Mountain set that was released in most countries on June 1, 2020, in most US stores on August 15, 2020, and in Canada and LEGO stores in the US on August 24, 2020. It includes Lloyd, Jay, and Nya in their Hero outfits, Murt, the Shadow Blade of Deliverance, and a segment of the Skull Keep featuring a cage. A spinner dice element and a health counter for the board game is also included in this set.
Kids can recreate thrilling scenes from the NINJAGO® TV series with this Journey to the Skull Dungeons (71717) playset. With 4 minifigures, including Hero Nya, Hero Jay, Hero Lloyd and Murt, creative youngsters can plot their own dungeon adventures.
Amazing LEGO® NINJAGO board game
This super-cool building set for kids also doubles as a LEGO NINJAGO board game. Youngsters can use the dice spinner to plot their way through the dungeon as they attempt to avoid the ninja traps, spiders and prison guard Murt before they can grasp the Shadow Blade of Deliverance and free one of the ninjas from prison. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game
The perfect building sets for kids
LEGO NINJAGO ninja toys give youngsters a gateway into a fantasy world where they can indulge in creative play and role-play stories with ninja minifigures. Your little ninja will be captivated as they play with a range of fun toys, including vehicles, mechs and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Journey to the Skull Dungeons (71717) board game playset with ninjas Hero Nya, Hero Jay and Hero Lloyd from the NINJAGO TV series. A fun toy for kids who love to play on their own or with friends.
- This fun toy boasts 4 buildable figures: Hero Nya, Hero Jay, Hero Lloyd and Murt, plus a dungeon toy with a prison cell. The dice spinner lets kids double the fun and compete in a thrilling LEGO® board game.
- This super cool playset can be both a toy dungeon for recreating scenesfrom the NINJAGO® TV series and a board game for kids to navigate their way past the ninja traps and spiders to free an imprisoned ninja.
- This 401-piece LEGO® NINJAGO® set with buildable figures offers a fun building experience for boys and girls aged 7+ and makes a highly sought-after birthday or LEGO gift for any occasion, for dedicated ninja fans.
- This kids prison playset guarantees countless hours of creative play. The dungeon toy measures over 5” (13cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 8” (20cm) wide – just the right size for kids to take wherever they go.
- This toy dungeon requires no batteries – it’s ready to go. All kids need to do is fire up their imaginations and dive in!
- Easy-to-follow building instructions are included to help bring this kids' prison playset to life and quickly enjoy captivating dungeon adventures.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® sets fuel their creativity and provide escape into an all-consuming world of thrills and adventure where they can pretend to be daring ninjas.
- LEGO® building bricks have met the highest industry standards since 1958. They are consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- These LEGO® bricks and pieces have been rigorously tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards, even down in the Dungeons of Shintaro!
"This is the largest LEGO set for which I was tasked to design the build. I thoroughly enjoyed designing this set as it brought back happy memories of building my LEGO Castle and Knights Kingdom sets as a child. The model features an obstacle-ridden, stepping stone path strewn with lava, leading to the villain's hideout. Play functions include an exploding stepping stone and a lowering cage."
- This set, along with the Zane's Mino Creature, Skull Sorcerer's Dragon and Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons sets can be connected to form a board game.
- This set is the cheapest way to get Murt, Hero Lloyd, Hero Jay, Hero Nya, and the Shadow Blade of Deliverance.
- While not physically seen at any point in the season, this set is a representation of part of the Dungeons of Shintaro and therefore would be first seen in "Into the Dark."