- Not to be confused with the actual dragon.
71721 Skull Sorcerer's Dragon is a LEGO Ninjago - Master of the Mountain set that was released in most countries on June 1, 2020, in most US stores on August 15, 2020, and in Canada and LEGO stores in the US on August 24, 2020. It includes Nya, Jay, and Kai in their Hero suits, the Skull Sorcerer, the Skull of Hazza D'ur, two Awakened Warriors, the Ivory Blade of Deliverance, Grief-Bringer and a small section of the Dungeons of Shintaro. A dice spinner and two health counters for the board game are also included.
NINJAGO® fans can build and play with the Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721).
This dragon building kit features 6 buildable figures for captivating creative play. Kids will be able to enjoy role-play action as the ninjas battle the Skull Sorcerer, his dragon and his skeleton warriors, to free themselves from the spooky Dungeons of Shintaro.
Amazing playset for board game adventures
This dragon building set also doubles as a LEGO® NINJAGO board game boasting a ninja dice spinner and an assault course with a trap for the ninjas to navigate. Kids spin the dice and plot their way through the game to grasp the prized Ivory Blade of Deliverance. It can also be combined with other LEGO sets to create a giant board game.
Stunning Building Sets for Kids
LEGO NINJAGO sets let imaginative youngsters escape to a mystical world where they can act out stories as their ninja heroes, taking on the forces of evil. Kids can indulge in hours of fun role play with a range of dragons, cars, jets and more.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Skull Sorcerer’s Dragon (71721) dragon set with 6 minifigures to recreate battle scenes from the NINJAGO TV series. The ideal gift for fans who want to play out stories and take part in LEGO board games.
- Detailed ninja playset with a NINJAGO® dragon toy and 6 minifigures: Hero Jay, Hero Kai, Hero Nya, the Skull Sorcerer and 2 Awakened Warriors. Children can role-play adventures or take part in the exciting board game.
- The LEGO® dragon has moving legs, wings and tail and can fire missiles from 2 shooters and drop bones and spiders. The ninja figures can also participate in a board game to escape the Dungeons of Shintaro.
- This 1,016-piece dragon building set provides a great opportunity for boys and girls aged 9+ to throw themselves into a fun building task. NINJAGO® fans will love to receive it as a birthday present or anytime gift.
- New for June 2020, this dragon building set is the ideal size to enjoy at home or to take on the go so the action never stops.The battle dragon fun toy is over 12” (31cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 20” (53cm) wide.
- No batteries are required for the LEGO® NINJAGO® board game and warrior toy figures – they are ready for action as soon as they are built, so the ninja adventures never have to stop.
- The bricks and elements in this playset come with simple-to-follow instructions, making it quick and easy for your young builder to get their NINJAGO® dragon toy ready for creative play.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja warrior kits provide a gateway to a thrilling world of dragon adventures, where kids can live out their dreams by teaming up with the ninjas for non-stop thrills.
- The LEGO® bricks used in this dragon building set have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart with ease every time.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this ninja warrior kit have been relentlessly tested and meet the highest global safety and quality standards. LEGO fun toys are a guarantee of quality.
- This set, along with the Journey to the Skull Dungeons, Zane's Mino Creature, and Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons sets can be connected to form a board game.
- The function of the ribs of the Skull Sorcerer's dragon that hold the green LEGO pieces is reminiscent of the Tridax Pod used by the Phantoka Makuta of the Bionicle series.
- No minifigure included in the set is exclusive.
- Lilly's statue has a different hair piece than it does in the show.
- In the Philippines, this set is cheaper than 71720 Fire Stone Mech though it is larger.
- This set is first seen in "The Two Blades" in a flashback but made its first physical appearance in "Grief-Bringer."