71732 Epic Battle Set - Jay vs. Serpentine is a Ninjago: Legacy Wave 4 set that was released on January 1, 2021. It includes Epic Battle Jay and Legacy Rattla, a Serpentine shrine, a "Spinjitzu Battle Platform," and extra weapons.
Get creative kids staging their own spinning-and-kicking battles with this impressive Epic Battle Set- Jay vs. Serpentine (71732) building toy. The durable ninja playset features a brick-built snake statue and spinning battle platform for kids to enjoy hours of role-play fun.
The best cool toy for kids
This ninja battle toy features 2 minifigures: a new-for-January-2021 Jay and a Legacy Serpentine warrior from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series. The playset offers hours of fun as kids stage amazing battles between the pair to claim the 4 prized blue weapons.
Top toys for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO playsets take kids away from their screens to enjoy imaginative adventures in a fantasy world. There they can learn valuable life skills and team up with their heroes to play out action scenes with an amazing collection of ninja toys including mechs, planes and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Epic Battle Set – Jay vs. Serpentine (71732) provides kids with all they need to play out exhilarating duels between their ninja hero Jay and the villainous Serpentine.
- Ninja toy playset features 2 minifigures: a new-for-January-2021 Jay and a Legacy Serpentine from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series, and 4 exclusive blue weapons.
- The ninja battle toy also includes a brick-built snake statue and a spinning battle platform for Jay to use in the heat of his battles to knock over his opponent.
- This LEGO® starter kit comes with only 69 pieces so is the perfect size for young builders aged 6 and up and makes a wonderful gift or surprise treat for them.
- The snake statue measures over 1 in. (3 cm) high, 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide and 2.5 in. (7 cm) deep – a great size to play with at home or to take to a friend's house for more fun.
- Recreate even bigger LEGO® NINJAGO® epic battles with other sets: Kai vs. Skulkin (71730), Zane vs. Nindroid (71731) and Cole vs. Ghost Warrior (71733).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® sets take kids away from their screens into a world of imaginative play where they can learn positive life skills on adventures alongside their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world.
"Like I mentioned in the 71730 notes, Niek van Slagmaat (toothdominoes) and I were tasked with designing these small price point battle packs between the ninjas and some familiar faces from the past. This was the second one I got to do and had a ton of fun coming up with a cool location for a ninja-snake showdown. I've always loved LEGO's shrine builds from the days of Johnny Thunder (7409 was a particular favorite) and I was super excited to design a little snake statue in a bamboo forest! The excellent minifigs make the set though, and credit goes to Angel Grau and Michael Patton for their amazing work on bringing a fan favorite back!"
- Epic Battle Jay is exclusive to this set.
- New energy blades packs looking like activated Golden Weapons are included in the Epic Battle series.