71735 Tournament of Elements is a Ninjago: Legacy Wave 4 set that was released on January 1, 2021. It includes Kai and Jay in their Legacy (sleeveless) suits, Golden (2021) Lloyd, Gravis, Bolobo, Jacob Pevsner, Legacy Eyezor, Clouse’s Book of Spells, a variety of Jadeblades, a golden Forbidden Spinjitzu spinner, a "Spinjitzu Battle Platform," and a build representing Chen's Palace.
Get kids staging spectacular battles from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this Tournament of Elements (71735) playset. The highly detailed temple has a battle platform, a rotating weapon platform, a spinner weapon and a collection of jade blades.
The perfect ninja set to inspire imaginative role play
Featuring 7 minifigures: ninjas Kai, Jay and Lloyd Legacy, masters of elements Bolobo, Jacob and Gravis, and the villainous Eyezor, this playset give kids endless options to stagebattles and training drills. New for January 2021, Lloyd Legacy is a special golden collectible figure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO building sets.
Top gift ideas for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO battle toys allow kids to escape to a world of fantasy action where they can learn vital life skills and team up with their heroes to battle evil villains as they play with an amazing collection of ninja toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Tournament of Elements (71735) Legacy building set features a highly detailed and interactive temple for kids to practice ninja skills and stage amazing battles.
- Ninja toy playset is packed with 7 minifigures: ninjas Jay, Kai and Lloyd Legacy, master of elements Bolobo, Gravis and Jacob and the evil Eyezor from season 4 of the TV series.
- The ninja temple features a battle platform to stage exciting duels, a rotating weapon platform and spinning weapon to practice ninja skills, and a collection of jade blades to award as prizes.
- Includes a golden Lloyd Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This 283-piece battle playset with collectible figures provides a fun build for ages 6 and up and makes the perfect treat for a boy or a girl with a passion for the NINJAGO® universe.
- The ninja temple measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (24 cm) deep – a portable set to play with anywhere or on the go or at home.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for kids to enjoy hours of imaginative fun as they learn crucial life skills and embark on adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- Golden (2021) Lloyd, Gravis, Bolobo, and Jacob Pevsner are exclusive to this set.
- This set is a Legacy remake of the 2015 set, 70756 Dojo Showdown. Kai is the sole character who appears in both sets.
- However, similar to the original set, this version contains multiple exclusive Elemental Masters.
- This set features a golden Forbidden Spinjitzu spinner, although the technique wasn't introduced until Season 11.
- The tornado resembles the Creation Spinjitzu.
- The roller skates seen on Eyezor are a reference to the episode, "Ninja Roll".
- The vase with Jadeblade hidden inside also refers to "Ninja Roll", specifically to the scene when Jacob fought Skylor.
- The package of weapons from 2018 is used here in green to depict the Jadeblades.
- The Bolobo Minifigure in this set reuses a face print from Jack Davids of LEGO's Hidden Side theme.
- Eyezor wields a Silver Bone Axe.
- All minifigures except Jacob and Golden Lloyd are sleeveless.
- The sash on Legacy Jay in this set fixes the "MANTER" error from the January 2020 wave. It now reads "MASTER".
- Some parts of this set appear differently in this set than they do in the TV series.
- Jacob's sitar appears as a white guitar rather than a teal sitar.
- The Jadeblade statue is represented as two separate displays which appear to hold nine Jadeblades in total as opposed to the single statue holding fifteen blades in total.
- Gravity has no form in the show and is invisible but in the set it appears as a purple force field around Gravis' hands.
- Jadeblades are not transparent and have the shape of katanas, daggers and other weapons in the set.
- The Book of Spells is brown with a purple sticker, although it is only purple in the show.
- On top of the box, where minifigures charge at one another, Kai and Jay are on opposite sides, whereas usually it is the ninja (and allies) charging at the antagonists (and their allies). This was most likely done to reflect that in Season 4, the ninja were pitted against each other. However, it was Cole and Jay who fought, not Kai and Jay.
- The spinner in this set is translucent and golden color, as is Wu's spinner in 70663 Spinjitzu Nya & Wu, although Wu is not included in this set. The box shows Kai using it, although his Spinjitzu should be red.
- The tree in the set refers to the battle between Gravis and Griffin Turner, although it is green instead of pink to better fit the colors of the set.
- Although all the missing Elemental Masters were originally to be included in the set, due to production issues, Chamille did not fit into the final set.