71741 Ninjago City Gardens is a Ninjago: Legacy Wave 4 set that was released on January 14, 2021 for LEGO VIPs and on February 1, 2021 to everyone else. It was released in honor of the 10th anniversary of the series.
The set includes Golden (2021) Wu, Kai and Zane in their Legacy (Dragon) suits, Jay, Nya and Cole in Urban outfits, Young Lloyd, Misako, Ronin, The Mechanic, Clutch Powers, Mei, Christina, Kaito, Tito, Hai, Eileen, Scoop, Jay’s Legacy (Dragon) suit, a three-storied segment of Ninjago City and a small temple island.
The lower level of the city includes a soup kitchen, Ronin's pawn shop, a Ninjago fan’s apartment and a tea room. The second level features Chen's Noodle House, an ice cream shop, a student flat and the Ninjago Museum of History. The third level features a zen room and the Ninja Zone; a tower that includes a recreation room and a control centre.
Official LEGO.com Description
An incredible three-tiered ninja house playset featuring 19 minifigures for play or display celebrating 10 years of LEGO® NINJAGO®!
Relive all the excitement and thrills of 10 years of NINJAGO® City with this amazing three-tiered model and garden. Packed with 19 minifigures, you can team up again with the ninjas and their allies to play out favorite action scenes from the NINJAGO TV series, or proudly display this eye-catching model. An awesome building toy to captivate both older and younger NINJAGO fans.
Rediscover cherished memories and favorite ninja heroes with this NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) set for play and display. Celebrate the 10th anniversary of the world of NINJAGO by enjoying a rewarding and fun-filled building task. A ninja toy for creative fun There is something to enthrall NINJAGO fans on each of the brilliantly detailed three floors, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, the control room and a museum celebrating the ninjas’ rich history. The building set is also packed with 19 minifigures, including all of the ninjas and some their allies, to enhance the build-and-play experience. The ultimate construction set for all NINJAGO fans. This hugely impressive model is guaranteed to excite NINJAGO fans of all ages: a nostalgia-filled tower to proudly display for older builders, and a world of play opportunities for youngsters. The mammoth set has 5,685 pieces, so parents can also enjoy a rewarding and fun bonding experience building it with their children.
- Spectacular NINJAGO® City Gardens (71741) three-tiered ninja house model to build and play with, or display to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the NINJAGO world.
- House playset has an incredible 19 minifigures to enhance role play including Young Lloyd, Kai, Zane, Urban Cole, Urban Jay, Urban Nya, Wu Legacy, Misako, Ronin, Hai, Cece, Mei and Tito.
- Model is packed with rooms, including an ice cream shop, Chen’s noodle house, a ninja control room and a museum, all with accessories and details inspired by the ninjas’ rich history.
- Each of the model’s three levels lifts off for easy play action, and there is a ladder that can be pulled up and down at the back.
- This 5,685-piece ninja playset is a great birthday gift for a passionate NINJAGO® or LEGO® fan and can be a fun bonding experience when a parent and child build it together.
- The ninja house measures over 29 in. (73 cm) high, 17.5 in. (44 cm) long and 13 in. (33 cm) wide, which is sure to impress when placed on display.
- Includes a collectible golden Wu Legacy minifigure to also celebrate the 10th anniversary of LEGO® NINJAGO® toys.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for play or display, including mechs, dragons, cars and boats.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- This is the second Legacy set not to be based on a previously released set, the first being 71742 Overlord Dragon.
- This set can combine with 70620 Ninjago City and 70657 Ninjago City Docks to form a larger cityscape.
- This is the largest Ninjago set yet, surpassing 70620 Ninjago City by almost 700 pieces.
- This is the sixth set to include all six of the Ninja, after 70751 Temple of Airjitzu, 70617 Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon, 70618 Destiny's Bounty, 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu, and 71705 Destiny's Bounty.
- This set marks a number of things for the minifigures, including:
- The first time Young Lloyd’s hairpiece appears in a set.
- The first time Ronin appears in a set since 70592 Salvage M.E.C.
- The first time Misako appears in a set since 70751 Temple of Airjitzu and her second appearance in minifigure form (not counting movie appearances).
- The first appearance of The Mechanic in minifigure form.
- The first set to include Clutch Powers outside of an exclusive minifigure pack.
- This set includes Wu's Dog, which was previously included in the 70734 Master Wu Dragon, but has not yet appeared in the show.
- This is the second set based on the show that also includes Ninjago civilians. The first is 70751 Temple of Airjitzu.
- This is the first instance of Legacy (Dragon) Zane to feature his titanium head.
- The release date of this set, for VIPs, is on the 10th anniversary of the franchise, as it is the same day the first episode premiered.
- This marks the first reference to Wu as Sensei Wu since 2016.
- Much like the previous ‘Ninjago City’ sets, this set includes many references to Ninjago and other LEGO themes;
- The ice cream shop is called ‘Ice Planet Ice Cream Shop’, a reference to Ice Planet, a sub theme of the LEGO Space theme.
- The TV in the ‘Ninja Zone’ is displaying an avatar holding a Key-Tana and a Red Visor within Prime Empire.
- Chen's Noodle House is one of the shops on the street, complete with the bust of the shop’s ‘mascot’ adorning the roof above.
- The titanium statue is featured on the temple island.
- The museum contains a number of references. A mini model of the Destiny's Bounty, as well as a picture of Yang, which is above the display case. A serpentine staff can also be seen near the Destiny’s Bounty. Paintings of the Ninjago symbol for serpent, Ray and Maya and the Battle for All of Time are included as stickered elements.
- The gift shop features a micro model of the Temple of Airjitzu.
- A poster advertising Mega Monster Amusement Park is seen outside the Museum.
- The pawn shop includes the Blade Cup and a map of Ninjago.
- Two stickers represent Spitta and Wyplash’s character cards.
- The Ninjago fan’s apartment includes micro models of 71747 The Keepers' Village, 71748 Catamaran Sea Battle and 70670 Monastery of Spinjitzu, a mini model of the Storm Fighter and a stickered element the ‘Visit Ninjago City’ poster releases as part of The LEGO Ninjago Movie promotion.
- Gayle Gossip appears on a television set.
- Pythor and Cryptor appear on a sticker depicting a computer screen in the Ninja Zone.
- Despite being a Legacy set, Golden Wu has a face based on his Season 11 face that is not used in Legacy sets.
- This set also includes a poster of the Pilot Season by fan artist Joshua Deck. 
- Tommy Andreasen also revealed that his art will be featured in upcoming episodes of Ninjago.