- Not to be confused with the actual bikes.
Kids will be thrilled to recreate action scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this fantastic Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745). The 2-in-1 vehicle features 2 stud-shooters, an opening cockpit, working suspension and a flyer that can be detached and used as a surfboard. Unique toys for fantasy adventures The ninja playset has 3 minifigures: Island Lloyd, Island Nya and a Rumble Keeper to help kids play out their own make-believe jungle and sea adventures. These characters can stage battles among themselves to see who wins the precious storm amulet that also comes with this set. Top toys for ninja fans NINJAGO playsets encourage kids to step away from their screens and develop crucial life skills by enjoying hands-on playtime, on their own or with friends. A world of exciting adventures opens up to them through an amazing collection of ninja toys, including dragons, mechs and vehicles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Lloyd’s Jungle Chopper Bike (71745) is an awesome 2-in-1 ninja vehicle with a ninja bike and surfing toy to give kids a world of play possibilities.
- Ninja toy comes with 3 minifigures: Island Lloyd and Island Nya, each armed with a weapon, to take on the Rumble Keeper, who has a cool spear and shield.
- Chopper bike toy features working suspension, an opening cockpit to place Island Lloyd, plus a detachable flyer that turns into a surfboard toy so Island Nya can ride into battle.
- This ninja toy playset gives kids aged 7 and up a fun-filled building task and makes a great gift for a child who deserves a special treat.
- The bike toy measures over 6 in. (16 cm) high, 8.5 in. (21 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide – the perfect portable size to play with at home or on the go.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Jungle Dragon (71746), The Keepers' Village (71747) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of incredible playsets to help kids step away from their screens and learn positive life skills as they enjoy imaginative role play.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, giving you the peace of mind that your kids are in safe hands.
"This was the first set I designed from scratch! Given the prompt "Lloyd jungle bike" on my third day of working at LEGO, I was given complete freedom to try a fresh take on a Ninjago staple. This was an excellent way to learn the LEGO design process and realize just how much effort goes into each and every set LEGO designs. As my manager put it "If you aren't sick of your set by the end of the design process, you haven't built it enough." I've built this bike at least 30 times (I counted).
The Halo warthog was definitely a source of inspiration in both color and design language, since it felt like it captured the rugged, all-terrain look we were striving for. The suspension was a challenge to integrate with the detachable surfboard/flier, but ended up being solved by borrowing Freddy Charters' brilliant solution in 71700.
As with every LEGO set, credit goes to the graphic designer and BI designer for their incredible work in helping the set be all it could be.
Graphic design was done by Kjeld Walther Sorensen.
Building instruction were done by Brian Kristoffersen.
On a sentimental note, this set represents the fulfillment of a childhood dream that I never would have thought possible. It's always going to have a special place in my heart :)"
- This set is the cheapest way to get a Rumble Keeper.
- Island Nya is exclusive to this set
- On the sail is written 71745 in Ninjargon, which is this set's number, similar to Kai's catamaran in 71748 Catamaran Sea Battle.