- Not to be confused with the actual village.
71747 The Keepers' Village is a Ninjago - The Island set that was released on March 1, 2021. It includes Island Kai, Island Jay, Island Cole, Chief Mammatus, a Thunder Keeper, the Stone Guardians, the Keepers' Village, the Storm Amulet, a prison cell, and two traps.
Action-loving ninja fans will be thrilled to recreate scenes from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with The Keepers’ Village (71747) playset. This amazingly detailed ninja toy features a prison inside a dragon’s mouth, hidden shooters and a trap that leaves characters dangling from a tree.
Gifts that really wow kids!
The set features 5 minifigures – Island Cole, Jay and Kai, Chief Mammatus and Thunder Keeper – each of whom carries cool weapons so kids can stage fun battles among themselves as they try to win possession of the prized storm amulet. The stone pillar at the top of the set also separates into 3 different monster characters.
Cool toys for kids
LEGO NINJAGO battle toys let kids step away from their screens and dive into a world of fantasy action. Here they can learn vital life skills and team up with their heroes to battle evil villains with an amazing collection of ninja toys, including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® The Keepers’ Village (71747) building set features a highly detailed and interactive jungle lair so kids can re-enact amazing battle scenes.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Island Cole, Island Jay, Island Kai, Chief Mammatus and Thunder Keeper, all wielding cool weapons from the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series.
- The ninja playset features a prison cell inside a dragon's head, a dangerous trap disguised as a leaf, hidden shooters and a stone pillar that can separate into 3 characters.
- This 632-piece island playset provides a fun build for ages 8 and up and will make a very welcome birthday or holiday present for ninja-loving kids.
- The Keepers’ Village measures over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 7 in. (19 cm) long and 11 in. (29 cm) wide – a set that is bound to impress friends when on display in kids' bedrooms.
- Look out for more NINJAGO® sets inspired by the TV series, including Lloyd's Jungle Chopper Bike (71745), Jungle Dragon (71746) and Catamaran Sea Battle (71748).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® features an amazing collection of cool toys so kids can enjoy hours of imaginative fun as they learn crucial life skills on adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet some of the highest safety standards in the world. Kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
"I designed this set for the Seabound [note: The Island] season of Ninjago. A lot of inspiration for the jungle traps on the way from the beach to the Keeper's Village comes from classic movies and cartoons. The idea of incorporating the dragon head rock formation serves to create a unique and memorable silhouette for something that would otherwise would have been a simple looking cave. I am very proud of using the leaf element as a lever to open the secret escape route as well as the stone golems!"
- This set is the cheapest way to get Island Kai, Island Jay, and Chief Mammatus.
- Island Cole is exclusive in this set.
- The village in the set is very different from the counterpart in the show, because instead of a dragon head located in the middle of a large village with a throne not in the highest place and the Amulet mechanism, there is a dragon's head on the side, a throne on the highest place and the Storm Amulet on the Stone Guardian's head.
- This set is very similar to 71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons, as they both have a similar layout consisting of one cave with space and the collectible item of the season and a smaller attachable part consisting of a path to the main segment of the set.