- Not to be confused with the actual temple.
71755 Temple of the Endless Sea is a Ninjago - Seabound set that was released in most countries on June 1, 2021 and on August 1, 2021 in the United States and Canada. It includes NRG Nya, Scuba Kai, Benthomaar, two Maaray Guards, Glutinous, Kalmaar, Wojira, the Storm and Wave Amulets of Wojira, Kai's mini submarine and the Temple of Wojira.
Ninja fans can re-enact underwater adventures from the LEGO® NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series with the Temple of the Endless Sea (71755). This detailed premium ninja playset includes a laboratory, a prison, a submarine, a manta ray and the sea serpent Wojira in chains.
A playset guaranteed to wow kids
The set also features 7 minifigures: Scuba Kai, NRG Nya, Glutinous, Prince Kalmaar, Prince Benthomaar and 2 Maaray Guards for kids to act out amazing clashes as they fight to gain control of the all-important wave and storm amulets that are also included in the set.
Great gifts to inspire enriching group play
LEGO NINJAGO buildable sets immediately transport kids to an all-consuming world of fantasy action. Here they can join forces with their favorite ninja heroes to battle the forces of evil by playing with a brilliant collection of ninja toys, including jets, cars and mechs.
- Temple of the Endless Sea (71755) ninja playset features a brilliantly detailed underwater lair packed with cool features for kids to recreate action from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Scuba Kai, NRG Nya, Glutinous, Prince Kalmaar, Prince Benthomaar and 2 Maaray Guards to give kids all they need to stage death-defying battles under the sea.
- The temple toy features a laboratory, prison, submarine, manta ray, the sea serpent Wojira in chains, plus 2 amulets with a display unit.
- This 1,060-piece playset makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 9 and up who love fun building tasks and pretending to be ninjas.
- Temple of the Endless Sea measures over 10 in. (26 cm) high, 4 in. (11 cm) long and 22 in. (57 cm) wide – an eye-catching size guaranteed to impress.
- Look out for more sets from the NINJAGO®: Seabound TV series including Ninja Sub Speeder (71752), Lloyd’s Hydro Mech (71750) and Water Dragon (71754).
- LEGO® NINJAGO® toys immerse children in an engrossing world of fantasy action where they can enjoy hours of imaginative play fighting with their ninja heroes against a cast of villains.
- For more than 6 decades LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they consistently connect and pull apart – ninja strength and skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, which means kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
"71755 is the 5th and last set I've worked on for Ninjago. Large playsets are not in my comfort zone as a builder, so being tasked with designing a $100 playset was intimidating! However, this ended up being a fantastic learning opportunity and I am pretty proud of the results.
This set is a collaboration with Esben Fløe, who designed the excellent Wojira as I was still new to the company and handling the whole thing was probably a bit too much! Starting from an excellent sketch model whipped up in a morning by Markus Rollbühler, my challenge was to capture a Ninjago take on Atlantis. As gold is one of the key colors of Ninjago, I decided to have a treasure room at the bottom of the main building with a circular door to frame the dragon coin. At one point we actually had the Monkey King staff in the treasure room, since part of Journey to the West includes Sun Wukong obtaining the staff from the Ao Guang, the Dragon King of the East Sea in his underwater temple. The layout of the temple was planned as a sort of arena for Nya to do battle with Wojira so having the different buildings connect with clips and bars made some sense so the whole set could sit flat on a shelf or be curved into a semi-circle. As a kid, I loved adding my own builds to existing sets and I hope the simple bar/clip system will invite builders to create their own underwater buildings to attach to and expand the temple!
Two fun details I enjoyed including: the mysterious yellow eggs sitting on Kalmaar's desk (where do they come from? Build the model and see!) and the singing bass plaque mounted above the Prince's balcony :)
Credit to Mike Patton for the super cool stickers and Lis Christensen for her tireless work on the Building Instructions."
- This location was first seen in "The Tooth of Wojira."
- This set is the cheapest way to get Scuba Kai.
- Benthomaar, Glutinous, and this mold of the Storm Amulet are exclusive to this set.
- This is the only set to include both of the Amulets of Wojira.
- Both amulets are exclusive in this set as they are glitter, probably because they are active to awake Wojira.
- Wojira has the same jaw mold as 71742 Overlord Dragon and 71746 Jungle Dragon.