- This article is about the LEGO playset. For the Serpentine robot seen in the TV series, see Fangpyre Robot.
Help Cole on a mission against the mighty Fangpyre Mech!
Fang-Suei has the golden Fangpyre staff in his clutches but swiping it won't be easy. Battle Fang-Suei in the giant Fangpyre Mech with razor-sharp fangs, powerful grabbers and missile launcher! Use Cole's special golden scythe and special Kendo armor for protection! Includes Kendo Cole and Fang-Suei minifigures, Fangpyre Mech, exclusive golden scythe and banana.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Kendo Cole and Fang-Suei.
- Features 2 grabbers, flexible body, flick missile, opening cockpit.
- Accessories include exclusive golden scythe and banana.
- Grip and grab with the mighty mech grabbers!
- Launch the mech missile! Measures over 10" (26 cm) long and 9" (24 cm) wide.
- Before this set was officially released, its stand-in name was "MDP-1" (see the box art images).
- The description for this set on LEGO.com, states that the Fangpyre Staff is included, despite lacking it in actuality.
- The Fangpyre Mech is the only LEGO set of a Serpentine vehicle without a counterpart in the TV series (although the Fangpyre Robot may be its intended counterpart).
- The Scythe of Quakes variation is exclusive to this set.
- This set is similar to 9448 Samurai Mech, as they are both mechs used in Season 1: Rise of the Snakes. However, the Samurai Mech is albeit much bigger.
- It seems to be a sentient creature since the Character Encyclopedia says that "it does whatever Fang-Suei tells it to do."