|“An Anacondrai sword. They are the sharpest blade in existence, fit for the greatest warrior to ever do battle in Ninjago.”|
|— Master Chen to Kai in "The Forgotten Element"|
The Anacondrai Blades (also referred to as Anacondrai Swords) are the main weapons used by the Anacondrai tribe and the Anacondrai Warriors. They are long, bone crafted swords with jagged purple edges on the blade. The weapons were heavily utilized during the Serpentine War by Arcturus and his hordes of Anacondrai, although when the generals of the Tribe were banished to the Cursed Realm and their armies were imprisoned, the blades were discarded. The handle itself appears to be a snake skull.
Years later, when Chen would build up his cult of Anacondrai worshippers, he managed to gather hundreds of the blades for his followers to use. These weapons would prove more useful upon their transformation into fake Anacondrai, at which point they fought the Elemental Masters at the Corridor of Elders. After the battle was over, the blades were once again lost, either being discarded once more or brought to the Cursed Realm when Chen and his army were banished there.
- 70745 Anacondrai Crusher
- 70746 Condrai Copter Attack
- 70747 Cole's Boulder Blaster
- 70748 Titanium Dragon
- 70749 Enter the Serpent
- 70750 Ninja DB X
- 40. "Spellbound" (flashback)
- 41. "The Forgotten Element"
- 43. "The Greatest Fear of All"
- 44. "The Corridor of Elders"
- 99. "Wasted True Potential" (painting)
- 1. "Let's Dance" (painting)
- 145. "Shintaro" (painting)
- Ninjago Rush (non-canon)
- Most of the Anacondrai tribe members wielded this Blade.
- As mentioned by Chen, they are the sharpest weapon in Ninjago, as seen when one cut through a cutlass and another cut through a chunk of rock with ease.
- They appear numerous times in paintings in various episodes.