This template is being added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit the image policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“My pet may be napping, but she's always hungry when she wakes up.”|
|— Clouse to Garmadon and Nya in "The Forgotten Element"|
- 1 History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
It would later continue to participate in the Serpentine Wars under its master's command. However, following the victory of the humans, it was imprisoned on an island alongside Clouse and Master Chen.
After Chen started his noodle chain and grew in power, it would go on to patrol the tunnels beneath his temple, devouring intruders.
When the Ninja were escaping the Anacondrai warriors in the tunnels beneath Chen's Temple, the Anacondrai Serpent attacked them, though they managed to escape. However, the Serpent had managed to rip off a scrap of clothing that Jay was wearing. It brought it to Clouse, who used it to identify the Ninja.
When Cole escaped and freed Zane, the Anacondrai Serpent chased the duo, trying to trap them by coiling her body through all of the exits. However, the two would escape through the ground, leaving the Serpent behind.
After Garmadon and Nya are captured, they are chained to posts to be fed to the Anacondrai Serpent. Arriving for its meal, she circles the two of them menacingly. Before it could devour the two, however, the Elemental Masters broke into its lair using the Roto jet, firing several missiles. This caused piles of debris to collapse on the Serpent, killing it.
While discussing their next plan of action, Chen and Clouse visited the Anacondrai Serpent's lair. Clouse would caress his beloved pet's corpse, assuring his love for it before swearing vengeance on Garmadon for the Ninjas' actions. During the end credits, Jacob tried to feed the serpent, not knowing that it was dead.
LEGO Dimensions (non-canon)
The serpent serves as a boss in "Elements of Surprise" along with Saruman. In the game, the Serpent appears to be mostly made of LEGO bricks.
The Anacondrai Serpent is purple and appears to have a spiked rattle on its tail. It also has blue and lavender scales on its forehead. It has bright pink eyes and large fangs.
It appears to be similar in size and shape to a smaller Great Devourer.
- 36. "Only One Can Remain"
- 39. "Spy for a Spy"
- 40. "Spellbound" (flashback)
- 41. "The Forgotten Element"
- 7. "Beasts and Dragons"
- It was considered to be the second biggest snake after the Great Devourer as noted by Kai in "Only One Can Remain." In "The Forgotten Element," Garmadon states that because he had destroyed the first biggest snake, it was fitting that the second biggest would come for revenge.
- It is unknown how it got from Ninjago to Chen's Island.
- It is unknown if its essence could have been used to power the Anacondrai spell.
- Its name was revealed by Kai in "Beasts and Dragons," which aired nearly three years after its debut in "Only One Can Remain."
- Tommy Andreasen stated that the serpent may have come from Clouse salvaging an Anacondrai egg after the Serpentine War and raising it on his own. However, it could also simply have a mutation and be the same snake seen during the war.
- It's similar to Basilisk from Harry Potter. Both are huge dangerous snakes raised by man, which moved freely between the walls of the tunnels. The difference, however, is that Anacondrai Serpent tried to kill only those who broke into the tunnels, while Basilisk came out of it and killed freely.