It would later continue to participate in the Serpentine Wars under its master's command. However, following the victory of the humans, it was probably smuggled on an island by Clouse and Master Chen.
When the ninja were escaping the Anacondrai Cultists in the tunnels beneath Chen's palace, the Anacondrai serpent attacked them, though they managed to escape. However, the serpent had managed to rip off a scrap of clothing that Jay was wearing. It brought it to Clouse, who used it to identify the ninja.
When Cole escaped and freed Zane, the Anacondrai serpent chased the duo, trying to trap them by coiling its body through all of the exits. However, the two would escape through the ground, leaving the serpent behind.
While running, Lloyd fell into the caverns and was chased by the serpent, only for Kai to save him. After Garmadon and Nya were captured, they were chained to posts to be fed to the Anacondrai serpent. Arriving for its meal, it circled the two of them menacingly. Before it could devour the two, however, the Elemental Masters broke into its lair using the Roto Jet, firing several missiles. This caused piles of debris to collapse on the serpent, killing it.
While discussing their next plan of action, Chen and Clouse visited the Anacondrai serpent's lair. Clouse would caress his beloved pet's corpse, assuring his love for it before swearing vengeance on Garmadon for the ninja's actions. During the end credits, Jacob tried to feed the serpent, not knowing that it was dead.
LEGO Dimensions (non-canon)
The serpent serves as a boss in "Elements of Surprise" along with Saruman. In the game, the serpent appears to be mostly made of LEGO bricks.
The Anacondrai serpent is purple and appears to have a spiked rattle on its tail. It also has blue and lavender scales on its forehead. It has bright pink eyes and large fangs.
It appears to be similar in size and shape to a smaller Great Devourer.
- 36. "Only One Can Remain"
- 38. "Ninja Roll" (mentioned)
- 39. "Spy for a Spy"
- 40. "Spellbound" (flashback)
- 41. "The Forgotten Element"
- 7. "Beasts and Dragons"
- It was considered to be the second biggest snake after the Great Devourer as noted by Kai in "Only One Can Remain." In "The Forgotten Element," Garmadon states that because he had destroyed the first biggest snake, it was fitting that the second biggest would come for revenge.
- It is unknown if its essence could have been used to power the Anacondrai spell.
- It is unknown how it got from Ninjago to Chen's Island.
- Tommy Andreasen stated that the serpent may have come from Clouse salvaging an Anacondrai egg after the Serpentine War and raising it on his own, with the reason for it growing differently than other Anacondrai being a mutation. However, it could also simply be the same snake seen during the war.
- According to Tommy Andreasen, the Great Devourer was supposed to be in the Serpentine War in "Spellbound." This likely means the Anacondrai serpent was used as a replacement and was not originally intended to be shown in the past.
- It is similar to Basilisk from Harry Potter. Both are huge dangerous snakes raised by man, which moved freely between the walls of the tunnels. The difference, however, is that the Anacondrai serpent tried to kill only those who broke into the tunnels, while Basilisk came out of it and killed freely.
- The Anacondrai serpent shares some similarities with Pythor when compared to the rest of the Anacondrai. Both have pink eyes, a darker purple color, and shorter snouts.
- There appears to be an inconsistency about the serpent's gender, when in "The Forgotten Element," Clouse refers to it as female, saying, "My pet will be napping shortly, but she's always hungry when she wakes up." Contrary to that, in "The Day of the Dragon," Clouse refers to it as male, saying, "He's not a snake, master. He's a serpent."