Andrew Michael Scott Francis (born May 27, 1985) is a Canadian voice actor who provided the voices for Shade, Morro, the Magician in Episode 45, the Ship Captain in Episode 54, Benny, Beta Jay 137. He "stepped in" for Kirby Morrow as the voice of Cole from Season 15 onwards in Ninjago.
- He, along with Scott McNeil, Kathleen Barr, Trevor Devall, Lee Tockar, and Michael Dobson, appeared in LEGO's Bionicle: Mask of Light.
- Aside from Ninjago, he is also known for his roles as Gil Nexdor (Johnny Test), Shining Armor and Night Light (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic), Max McGrath (Max Steel), Lance (Voltron Force), Patrick Pachycephalosaurus (Dinosaur Train), Bobby Green/Ace (PowerPuff Girls Z), Jaller (Bionicle: Mask of Light), Vert Wheeler (Hot Wheels: World Race/Acceleracers), Kajet (Terrain of Magical Expertise), and Ty (Dinotrux).
- In his first interview with Brent Miller, Andrew Francis provided some backstory for his role-playing Morro, as well as other characters.
- Andrew Francis provides the voice for three Elemental Masters, these being Shade, Morro, and Cole.
- For some reason, he was credited as voicing "Lloyd Older" in "Wrong Place, Wrong Time" instead of Jillian Michaels. This is especially strange due to the fact that Francis would not voice a character in the show until Season 4, which aired over two years later.
- He, along with Adrian Petriw, Vincent Tong, Mackenzie Gray, Michael Adamthwaite, Ashleigh Ball, Michael Daingerfield, Michael Dobson, Brian Drummond, Dean Redman, Michael Kopsa, Richard Newman, Mark Oliver, Tabitha St. Germain, and Lee Tockar voiced characters in Iron Man: Armor Adventures.
- He is the second voice actor to be recast as a member of the ninja; the first voice actor to do this was Sam Vincent.