- 1 History
- 1.1 Secrets of the Forbidden Spinjitzu
- 1.2 Prime Empire & Prime Empire Original Shorts
- 1.3 Seabound
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
She casually hands out papers while the city is under attack by Elemental Cobras. She told Nelson to do the same, much to his confusion. They eventually watched as Samurai X fight off some of the snakes and continued their route.
During their break, Antonia informed him that Ninjago is always under attack. She then offers him a sandwich after his got hit by a fireball. She then has a pep talk with Nelson, and he was able to get around the city easier.
After delivering some papers, they see Clutch Powers fall from the sky and made sure he's not hurt. Clutch then tells them that the ninja are trapped in a pyramid before fainting and being sent to the Hospital. Antonia says he'll be fine, but Nelson convinced her they need to find help at the Monastery of Spinjitzu.
She encouraged Nelson to cross Route 23, which is a "quadruple black diamond" according to their boss. They arrived at the Monastery, and she watched as Nelson told Wu about the ninja's whereabouts. They then rode back down the mountain.
Antonia was among the students learning to dance in Vlad Tutu's dance class and partnered up with Nelson.
Antonia and Nelson were doing their daily routines of delivering newspapers throughout Ninjago City before fist-bumping upon completing it. Later, she went to Benny's Arcade Emporium and was present when Prime Empire interrupted every screen.
Antonia was lined up along with the other kids waiting to play Prime Empire.
Antonia is seen helping a child evacuate when the Empire Dragon starts attacking Ninjago City.
Antonia attended the Ninja's memorial they held for Nya.
Antonia is a girl with black lipstick and short, dark red hair that is swept to one side on the front and has a few black streaks. She wears a black shirt with a white lightning bolt symbol, a tan jacket with a red "X" on the right side on it, short blue shorts with black stockings underneath, and maroon boots with black shoelaces.
- She is based on a Ninjago fan named Antonia who wrote to Brent Miller, the letter being one of her last wishes as she was ill. Tommy Andreasen saw Miller's video and sought to make her a new character.
- Tommy Andreasen tweeted a photo of Antonia and stated she would appear in Season 11.
- She shares the same hairstyle as Racer Seven, originally used on a citizen in the LEGO City 60202 People Pack - Outdoor Adventures set.