|“The city's crazy, but everyone's doing their part. We may not be Ninja, but our job's important too. People gotta know what's going on.”|
|— Antonia to Nelson|
After their boss made some announcements, Antonia was paired up to help 'Lil Nelson as his first day as a paperboy in Ninjago City.
She casually hands out papers while the city is under attack by Elemental Cobras. She told Nelson to do the same, much to his confusion. They eventually watched as Samurai X fight off some of the snakes and continued their route.
During their break, Antonia informed him that Ninjago is always under attack. She then offers him a sandwich after his got hit by a fireball. She then has a pep talk with Nelson, and he was able to get around the city easier.
After delivering some papers, they see Clutch Powers fall from the sky and made sure he's not hurt. Clutch then tells them that the Ninja are trapped in a pyramid before fainting and being sent to the Hospital. Antonia says he'll be fine, but Nelson convinced her they need to find help at the Monastery of Spinjitzu.
She encouraged Nelson to cross Route 23, which is a "quadruple black diamond" according to their boss. They arrived at the Monastery, and she watched as Nelson told Wu about the Ninjas' whereabouts. They then rode back down the mountain.
The Message (flashback)
Antonia was among the students learning to dance and partnered up with Nelson.
Antonia was lined up along with the other kids waiting to play Prime Empire.
Antonia and Nelson were doing their daily routines of delivering newspapers throughout Ninjago City before fist bumping upon completing it. Later, she went to Benny's Arcade Emporium and was present when Prime Empire interrupted every screen.
Antonia is seen helping a girl evacuate when the Empire Dragon starts attacking Ninjago City.
Antonia is a girl with violet-red hair, with a few black streaks. Her hair is short and swept to one side on the front. She wears black lipstick. She has a black shirt with a white lightning bolt symbol, a tan leather jacket with a red "X" on the right side thrown over that, blue short shorts, black stockings underneath, and maroon boots with black laces.
- She is based off of a Ninjago fan named Antonia who wrote to Brent Miller, the letter being one of her last wishes as she was ill. Tommy Andreasen saw Miller's video and sought to make her a new character.
- Tommy Andreasen tweeted a photo of Antonia and stated she would appear in Season 11.
- Along with the statement, he revealed that Antonia is a "street smart Ninjago City girl with a lot of moxie." This is shown when she chose to deliver newspapers instead of fleeing throughout the Elemental Cobras attack on Ninjago City.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpubHxY5xiU
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHp3M9hTr0U
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tommyandreasen/status/1058315136451121152