Lloyd, Jay, and Nya arrive at a battle arena at the top of Terra Domina, where they face a final boss battle to obtain the orange Key-Tana. One ninja will have to face their most dreaded challenger in order to obtain the final Key-Tana and face Unagami. Lloyd volunteered and found himself facing an avatar of Harumi. Harumi started by tricking Lloyd into fall for her again and seizing the opportunity to land the first hit on Lloyd when he wasn't prepared. They both traded hits until Harumi realized she wasn't going to win. She started tricking Lloyd by saying that she was sorry for everything. Lloyd realized she wasn't the real Harumi after she answered incorrectly about what they did on the first night they were alone. They both traded a final blow at each other, resulting in Harumi dissolving, and Lloyd transforming into an energy cube.
The real Harumi is long gone, but she lives on in Lloyd's memory. Unagami takes advantage of this and creates a Non-Player Character who looks like Harumi to put the Green Ninja off his game. When this fake foe comes between Lloyd and the final Key-Tana, he has no choice but to fight her.
- 140. "Stop, Drop and Side Scroll"
- LEGO Brawls (non-canon)
- Avatar Harumi seems to retain Harumi's manipulative personality, but does not share the same memories.
- Her orange jumpsuit takes inspiration from The Bride's outfit from Kill Bill: Volume 1.
- She also shares the motives of the bride from Kill Bill. The bride comes back from the dead to kill her meant-to-be-husband, and Harumi seemingly returns from the dead to kill Lloyd, her supposed romantic interest.
- Despite being called Avatar Harumi, she is an NPC, not an avatar.
- The fact that Unagami knew that Harumi existed meant that he perceived the memories of the people trapped in Prime Empire.