|“You guys, this monster just ate one of our power generators!”|
|"Beasts and Dragons"|
|Season Mini-Series, Episode 7|
|Air date||January 8th, 2018|
|Written by||Psychic Bunny Writing Team|
|Directed by|| Asa Tait|
J. Rick Castañeda
"The Elemental Masters"
"Rise of Garmadon"
Beasts and Dragons is the seventh part of the ten-part mini-movie collection of Ninjago: Decoded.
Power is restored by Nya, while Cole reports that the outside enemy has destroyed one of the generators. They try to figure out who’s attacking them by comparing the monster with other beasts the Ninja have encountered before. Cole is able to stop whatever is attacking them without them actually realizing who it is. However, Zane is then fully taken over by the hacker.
- Cole - Kirby Morrow
- Jay - Michael Adamthwaite
- Kai - Vincent Tong
- Nya - Kelly Metzger
- Wu - Paul Dobson
- Zane - Brent Miller
- The episode's title could be based on the role-playing game, "Dungeons and Dragons".
- This could explain why the title separates dragons from other beasts.
- It was never revealed what was the monster that attacked the cave.
- Kai refers to Clouse's giant snake as the "Anacondrai Serpent." This marks the first and so far the only time the snake is called that as it was never given a name until this episode.
For the transcript of the episode, click here.
For the gallery of the episode, click here.