The Bell of Divinity is one of the Monastery of Spinjitzu's enormous bells located in the Mountains of Impossible Height. The ninja used it as a hot tub when they got lazy after the Oni's invasion.
After the Monastery of Spinjitzu was built, the sacred Bell of Divinity, along with the other enourmous bells, was placed in the tower of the monastery. For an unknown reason, however, during the reconstruction of the monastery after Garmadon's defeat, one of the bells was taken from the tower and placed lower below the monastery on the one of the Mountains of Impossible Height.
After playing a video game in the relaxation room, the ninja decided to relax in the hot tub. However, they were interrupted by an angry Wu, who explained them that they were bathing in the sacred Bell of Divinity. Then, he demanded an emergency meeting in the monastery.
While brainstorming ideas for a quest, the ninja decided to soak in the Bell of Divinity.
After Nya's powers went out of the control and she escaped her mother, she was bathing alone in the hot tub, but the mysterious energy pulse made the water splash from the bell, causing Nya to fall into it.
The bell is made of heavy metal, probably copper and gold. There are many ornaments on it, which also resemble snake scales. At the top of the bell is a large chain. At some point, the bell ceased to be used and was placed in the lower part of the same mountain where the monastery stands. After the Oni's invasion, the ninja supported the bell with wooden supports and attached a wooden platform to give them easier access to the inside of the bell, where they filled the water.
- 166. "The Call of the Deep"
- 182. "The Call of Home" (flashback)
- It is unknown when the bell was used in the monastery, as its presence in the monastery tower had never been indicated before. The tower also seems too small to fit more of them.
- It is unknown how deep the bell is, as the ninja do not seem to swim, which means that there are either protrusions on the inner walls of the bell or the ninja have placed platforms there.
- However, "The Call of the Deep" shows that there is nothing like that, at least in this episode.
- Although the water in the hot tub was not naturally hot, Kai warmed it with his fire.
- As shown in concept art, the hot tub was originally supposed to be placed under the mountain, but in the show the bell is placed somewhere on it.