|“It's not a hot tub! It's the sacred Bell of Divinity.”|
|— Wu to Cole in "Wasted True Potential"|
- 1 History
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Trivia
- 5 Gallery
- 6 References
While brainstorming ideas for a quest, the ninja decide to soak in the Bell of Divinity.
While Zane remembers who he is, he has a flashback of the ninja using the bell as a hot tub.
Nya relaxed in the hot tub, but some shock wave made the water disappear, causing Nya to fall into the bell.
The bell is made of heavy metal, probably copper and gold. There are many ornaments on it, which also resemble snake scales. At the top of the bell is a large chain. At some point, the bell ceased to be used and was placed in the lower part of the same mountain where the monastery stands. After Oni Invasion, the ninja supported the bell with wooden supports and attached a wooden platform to give them easier access to the inside of the bell, where they filled the water.
- 166. "The Call of the Deep"
- It is unknown where the bell came from or what it was used for before Season 11 but it is known that there were more than one.
- It is unknown how deep the bell is, as the ninja do not seem to swim, which means that there are either protrusions on the inner walls of the bell or the ninja have placed platforms there.
- Although the water in the hot tub was not naturally hot, Kai warmed it with his fire.
- As shown in Concept art, the hot tub was originally supposed to be placed under the mountain, but in the show the bell is placed somewhere on it.