|“Gilly returned to the surface, but before she went, she gave to us a parting gift. One was given to the noble Geckles. The other was given to the stinking traitorous Munce. A gift to help us, if ever another evil should return to our mountain.”|
|— Gliff to the ninja in "The Two Blades"|
The Two Blades (flashback)
Gliff tells the ninja about the two Blades of Deliverance: the Ivory Blade of Deliverance and the Shadow Blade of Deliverance. He said it was possessed by a powerful warrior named "Gilly". During the time when the Geckles and Munce were living in fear due to a dragon named Grief-Bringer, the warrior went up and defeated the dragon.
After "Gilly" defeated the dragon, "Gilly" gave the Ivory Blade of Deliverance to the Geckles while giving the Shadow Blade of Deliverance to the Munce.
Gliff then starts to blame the Munce for stealing the other sword while Murt thinks the opposite.
While the two Awakened Warriors are walking with the blades, Cole and Plundar sneak upon them. The skeletons are about to store it, but Cole and Plundar punch the skeletons and Cole takes the blades from them.
The Skull Sorcerer checks to see what's going on with Grief-Bringer, and Cole shows himself with the Blades of Deliverance. The two then fight each other with Cole using the blades as weapons.
Cole continues to battle the Skull Sorcerer using the blades. However, the Skull Sorcerer tells Cole that his mother lied to her the Geckles and Munce about the blades having powers. Although Cole refuses to believe it, the blades are soon destroyed.
- 71717 Journey to the Skull Dungeons (Shadow)
- 71718 Wu's Battle Dragon (Ivory)
- 71719 Zane's Mino Creature (Ivory)
- 71720 Fire Stone Mech (Shadow)
- 71721 Skull Sorcerer's Dragon (Ivory)
- 71722 Skull Sorcerer's Dungeons
- 148. "The Two Blades" (flashback)
- 149. "Queen of the Munce" (pictured)
- 150. "Trial By Mino" (pictured)
- 156. "Masters Never Quit" (pictured)
- 159. "The Upply Strike Back!"
- 160. "The Son of Lilly"
- In Ninja Legend!, it was said that the Blades of Deliverance represented light and darkness.
The images on Blades of Deliverance need to be organized.