- Not to be confused with the set.
|Blue Dragon||Blue Dragon Amulet|
|“They say its teeth can rend any armor, its breath can melt steel, and its scales are impervious even to the sharpest blades!”|
|— Okino in "The Glitch"|
The ninja fight with the Red Dragon, but their attacks prove useless. Okino, knowing the dragon's weakness, is about to help, but Unagami interrupts the game and advises Okino to not interfere and let the ninja perish. However, Okino doesn't listen to Unagami and strikes the Red Dragon's weak point, deducing a life. The ninja then follow suit and begin hitting that same point. Eventually, Jay grabs the Key-Tana and strikes the weak point, removing all of its lives.
After Jay defeated the Red Dragon, Okino tells Jay that he can summon the dragon in a future battle but can only do it once.
After Jay returned to Ninjago, he used it to battle the Empire Dragon and lure it to the top of Borg Tower. However, during the battle, the Empire Dragon shot one of its beams at the Blue Dragon, which destroyed it.
Fly Jay’s Cyber Dragon into epic and exciting battles in both Prime Empire and NINJAGO® City! Put this awesome creature in to attack mode and fire its spring-loaded shooters. Team up with Digi Jay and Digi Nya riding on the dragon to take on their enemies: Unagami and his henchmen Richie and Hausner. You must triumph and keep hold of the prized yellow Key-Tana!
- The Blue Dragon as the Red Dragon had sixteen lives, twelve more and four times more than each player within the game.
- However, these lives appear to work differently to regular player lives, as it loses one every time it is hit on its weak scale, without dying and respawning.
- It is called the Cyber Dragon in the sets.
- The Blue Dragon is similar to the Elemental Dragons in that it can be summoned and dissipated by the user at a moment's notice.
- It is especially similar to the Golden Dragon in that it has two known variants defined by having different commanders.
In LEGO Ninjago
The images on Blue Dragon need to be organized.