This template is being added to the following article because some or most of the images added here are not up to Ninjago Wiki standards.
For further help and advice, please visit Ninjago Wiki:Manual of Style/Image Policy to see what quality images the wiki expects.
|“The powers he's collecting, they are for a spell.”|
“A spell for what?”
“I don't know. But it's in his spellbook on page 149.”
|— Neuro and Kai, "Versus"|
The Book of Spells (also referred to as the Book of Magic) was originally obtained by Garmadon in the Serpentine War, but was mysteriously in the hands of Clouse, supposedly given to him by Chen. Soon, after Clouse was banished into the Cursed Realm, it came into Lloyd's hands. Lloyd decided to burn it as a peace offering to their ancestors.
Attempting to prevent the battle between Jay and Cole, the Ninja head off to meet Neuro, believing he is the key to their answers. Neuro uses his abilities to read Lloyd's mind; following the events of the previous episode, the Master of Mind discovers the fallen foes' dreadful futures. Willing to except an allegiance, Neuro heads to Clouse's spell book to see if he could find anything to help. Unfortunately, he is not successful and apologizes to the Ninja.
After Clouse's banishment to the Cursed Realm, Chen has Kapau and Chope read the spell, now that they have Skylor and Kai. Eventually, the spell is complete, and everybody with the Anacondrai tatoo is affected and turned into a lookalike Anacondrai.
After victory over Chen's army, Lloyd burns the spellbook, so it never falls into the wrong hands again.
Clouse managed to free the Djinn known as Nadakhan from his imprisonment. Clouse's first wish was to be given back his spell book, he was so excited that he believed that with this magic he wouldn't need his other wishes. However, the book crumbled into ash as Nadakhan explained that the book was burnt shortly after Clouse was banished. This infuriated Clouse as he was forced to make his last two wishes which leads to Nadakhan trapping him later on.
- 55. "Infamous"
- The Book of Spells contains a total of 759 pages.
- The spellbook is included as an accessory in 70732 City of Stiix — a set from the next season, which takes place after the book was actually burnt by Lloyd.
- The Book of Spells has only two known spells (the names of which are unknown).
- One spell uses a concentration of all of the Elements, to transform every person with a specific tattoo into an Anacondrai. In order to make the spell permanent, the essence of a real Anacondrai is needed. The spell is located on page 149, and continues on to the next.
- The second spell can be used to curse someone and banish them to the Cursed Realm. This is only done to the Anacondrai Generals by Garmadon, and later to Garmadon in order to free the Anacondrai Generals. This means that there could be two spells—one where someone is banished to the Cursed Realm, and one where someone is banished there in order to free someone else.