Inside the vaults, a watchman explains to his partner that artifacts from Hiroshi's Labyrinth had been relocated to the tower because it has better security. Unbeknownst to them, darkness escaped from the Realm Crystal and started to engulf the tower. The two escaped and wheeled Borg out while the other citizens evacuated.
Garmadon and Lloyd enter the vaults in an attempt to destroy the Realm Crystal. They fight off several Oni before reaching the main vault which contained the Realm Crystal. Garmadon attempted to destroy it, but was confronted by the Omega and defeated. Lloyd then tried to attack, but he too was defeated.
After Lloyd destroyed the Realm Crystal, Lloyd and Garmadon are chased through the vaults they destroyed. They soon meet a dead end, but they find the Golden Armor which the Oni fear. They are able to get out of the vaults before fleeing outside of Borg Tower.
- Realm Crystal (formerly; destroyed)
- Sword of Sanctuary
- Serpentine Staffs
- Master Yang's portrait
- Vermillion sword
- Vermillion armor
- Golden Armor (formerly; forged into the Golden Weapons)
- Helmet of Shadows
- Samurai armor
- Pike from the Royal Guards
- Fangpyre skeleton
- Anacondrai spear
- Oni Mask of Vengeance
- Aspheera's staff (formerly)
- Kalmaar's trident
- 184. "A Mayor Problem"
- It is unknown if there are only artifacts or not.
- The painting of Master Yang is likely there because of the events that occurred in "Day of the Departed".
- The samurai armor in the vault resembles Dogshank's armor but uses the colors of the Samurai X suit and Samurai Mech.
- It is possible that Cyrus Borg learned after the Oni's invasion that vaults are not as safe as he thought, so he no longer stores important artifacts there.
- It is unknown if the artifacts were returned to the vaults after the theft of Aspheera's staff.
The images on Borg Tower vaults need to be organized.