Brent Graeme Miller (born October 28, 1974) is a Canadian voice actor best known for his role as Zane in Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu. He has also provided the voices of Snike, the Juggernaut, the First Mate, Bizarro Zane, Robo Usher 3000, Ash, Echo Zane, and Mr. E. On some occasions he has also voiced Mezmo, Fang-Suei, and Rattla.
- On Brent Miller’s YouTube page, he has multiple videos where he interviews Ninjago cast members.
- On September 15, 2016, it was revealed that Brent would provide his voice for Ninjago Wiki member LordStarscream100's film, Ninjago: Age of the Golden Master after being one of two winners in a contest held by Brent. The film was released in 2018.
- His other voicework credentials include Ehrgeiz (Hal), Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny (Sting Oakley), and Transformers Armada and Transformers Energon (portraying Hotshot in both series).
- He runs a successful YouTube channel with over twenty thousand subscribers where he interviews voice actors, makes gaming videos, and builds LEGO sets, along with the occasional vlog. His YouTube channel name is Brent Miller. This is where a lot of information about the show is revealed.
- In one of his YouTube videos, he stated that he liked Zane better in "human" form than titanium form.
- His wife and kids are all actors in shows and movies.
- Brent Miller voices two Elemental Masters, these being Zane and Ash.
- In one of his YouTube videos, Brent Miller received the 70654 Dieselnaut and 70655 The Dragon Pit sets early from Tommy Andreasen, and did separate reviews and build videos for them.
- He is good friends with the other Ninjago voice actors and actresses and they often have lots of fun when recording.
- As of 2018, Garmadon is one of his two favorite villains.
- In order to hide Zane's identity as the Ice Emperor, LEGO wanted Brent Miller to use a pseudonym. Until his reveal, he was credited as "Graeme Pailsade"—"Graeme" being his middle name, and "Palisade" being a street that he used to live on. This technique of using a pseudonym was also used with Deven Mack to hide Vangelis's identity as the Skull Sorcerer in Season 13.
- "Ninjago Confidential" was one of his favorite recording sessions in his life.
- For the 10-year anniversary of Ninjago, Brent Miller released a video giving advice on how to sound like Zane.
- He was nominated for a Leo Award for his performance of Zane in "Ninjago Confidential."