The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|“It's where Milton played his first videogame. That's where he found his life's calling as a game programmer. He'd called it "Videogame City." Always went back there as an adult. For inspiration.”|
|— Tony, "Ninjago Confidential"|
Buddy's Pizza (called Videogame City by Milton Dyer) is a pizza parlor in Ninjago City. It consists of a small singular room containing several booths, a kitchen, and three arcade games for kids to play on.
- 18. "Child's Play"
- 141. "Ninjago Confidential"
- The three arcade games are called Iron, Rerender, and Speed.
- Jay claims he likes their pizza.
- On the TV, the scenes from where Cole, Jay, and Zane meet Wu can be seen on screen.
- It is mentioned the Milton Dyer got his inspiration for Prime Empire after seeing arcade games at Buddy's Pizza, meaning that the pizza parlor is at least 30 years old.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.