|This article is a stub.
You can help Ninjago Wiki by expanding it.
|“Aspheera! Your eternal greatness! It is I, Char.”|
|— Char to Aspheera|
When Aspheera was looking for one of the Scrolls of Forbidden Spinjitzu, she released Char from his sarcophagus and Char thanked her that she came to the Ninjago Museum of History for him but Aspheera said that she only wants the Forbidden Scroll, not him and only wanted him to help her find the scroll, Char agrees and they both left off to find the scroll.
When searching for the Forbidden Scroll, he and Aspheera ran into the Ninja. Once Char informs Aspheera that the Scroll is right in front of her, both the Pyro Vipers and the Ninja fight for the scroll. However, when the Forbidden Scroll rolled right next to Char, he tried to pick it up but was pushed by Aspheera.
While the Pyro Vipers continued to attack Ninjago City, Char asks Aspheera if she wants to conquer the city, but Aspheera says that she only wants revenge on the "Treacherous Deceiver and plans to use the power of the Forbidden Scroll to banish to deceiver to a forsaken place. Char questions how Aspheera will she find him but Aspheera tells the Fire Fang lead her to the deceiver and once the Fire Fang has the scent, Char watches Aspheera get on top of the Fire Fangs throne and leaves.
Never Trust a Human (Flashback)
Char was a humble servant of Aspheera.
When the Pyro Vipers tried to breakdown the Underground Base doors, Aspheera used her magic and slammed him to the doors.
When the Pyro Vipers continued to break down the Underground Base doors, Char made an explosion noise each time an Elemental Cobra ran to the doors but stopped when Aspheera looked at him.
Once the doors were broken down, Aspheera was surprised to find out that the Ninja but later found them when she was alerted by Jay's sneeze. But when P.I.X.A.L. knocked her away with the Titan Mech, Char leaves before a battle starts.
Personality and Traits
He is loyal toward his master Aspheera. However, Aspheera thinks he is annoying and because of this she sometimes interrupts him. He is the comic relief character of this season, or at least of the Fire Chapter of this season.
- 107. "Powerless"
- 108. "Ancient History"
- 109. "Never Trust a Human" (flashback)
- 110. "Under Siege"
- 111. "The Explorer's Club"
- 112. "Vengeance is Mine!"
- The front of his tailpiece spells Fire in Ninjago language
- He is one of the nine Serpentine whose name is mentioned in the show. The others being Skales, Skales Jr., Pythor, Arcturus, Clancee, Aspheera, Acidicus, and Mambo the Fifth.
- He is the only Pyro Viper that doesn't have eyes similar to the Hypnobrai's before being empowered by Fire.
- His name during development was ‘Grovel’.
- His name is a pun on the word "charred".
- The headpiece of his Minifigure is a recolored version of the Pyro Whippers'.
- It's unknown what happened to him after Aspheera defeat, as he left before Zane froze Aspheera and the other Pyro Vipers.